Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review]Cpanel-I Love You
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review]Cpanel-I Love You

Hello everyone.

I've a cpanel vps which i'm using to host a few sites.Apart from it's U.I Interface, the best Cpanel support team is great and user-friendly. So far, they didn't at all deny any of my request even though some of them are out of box.

Creating a unique product is common now. But they backed it with fantastic support.

Some ones who dealt with me and were outstanding
Sean Malen
Michael Curran
David Ledbetter
Stephen Chaffins
Amanda Golden
Seth Daughenbaugh
Mark Fisher
Rex Hatt
Eric Delorme
Aaron H.

Not only these. I would like to thank each and everyone who's behind the curtains doing great work to make it a great product.

Long live Cpanel. I can't even imagine an alternative:)

Cpanel
  1. Do you think Cpanel's Support is beyond expectations ?20 votes
    1. Yes
      70.00%
    2. No
      30.00%

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

If it's so good why do you need so many tickets, or are you just really bad? :P

• I guess if you are trying to do things in a slightly non-standard way then you need to be talking to them.

I find their support very good, generally beyond most other paid products these days. That said, $15/mo is steep pricing when you have a number of very good up and coming free panels.

If you cannot compete on new features, then you need to compete on service & support. And they seem to do very well on security patches, tickets and making sure you feel confident in their product.

The only think I will say is when you are spending maybe $50/yr on a LEB, adding cPanel makes it 3x as expensive. I don't believe cPanel really 'belongs' in the cheap world we try and live in.

Thanked by 2Scion khav