Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[online.net] what will happen if paypal charging failed?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[online.net] what will happen if paypal charging failed?

I opened a ticket and still waiting for their reply. Meanwhile, I just wanna ask, is there anyone faced this situation??

what happen when new bill are out and the paypal charge failed? what happen to your dedi? are they suspended? put on hold until bill paid?

We cant know what heppen in the future. I never faced this situation but, I just wanna know if this happen to me in the future

Comments

• @psycholyzern said:
    are they suspended?

most likely it will be suspended

• The service will continue although they will ask you to pay the bill, they may suspend. They will also send you an email about bailiffs coming to collect goods that are equal to the amount you owe.

• @texteditor said:
    most likely it will be suspended

even failed to charge on 1st try?

• @rmlhhd said:
    The service will continue although they will ask you to pay the bill, they may suspend. They will also send you an email about bailiffs coming to collect goods that are equal to the amount you owe.

I rely on existing money in the paypal instead on my card. sometimes, the money I earned from my websites are paid late maximum a day. So, I just wanna be cleared enough.

• Submit a ticket to Online.net to be absolutely sure, they may give you some leeway.

• @rmlhhd said:
    Submit a ticket to Online.net to be absolutely sure, they may give you some leeway.

ticket opened :) just want to know if somebody had this situation before this.. or maybe there are someone who asking same question like me :)

I will share their response after my ticket replied

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited April 2014

The system automatically terminates the dedicated if the automatic charging fails due to no PayPal funds. The termination is immediate, but you can control the server from their panel till the 1st of next month. Meanwhile you can ticket them stating it was a mistake, and request them not to cancel it, and they will reinstate the subscription. Then you can do a manual invoice payment from their system.

I've done this a lot of times.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

You still have 10 days to fulfill your payment. They have 10 days deadline. During that time your servers are still active.

• wychwych Member

@NDTN said:
    You still have 10 days to fulfill your payment. They have 10 days deadline. During that time your servers are still active.

Nice, I don't know why I imagined it would be a 48hrs kinda deal..

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Got one of their email before when I changed the Paypal email:

"We remind you that your payment deadline is 10 days after the reject date.
    We draw your attention on the fact that, if your invoice is not paid within 10 days your services will be locked."

• @NDTN

They replied to my ticket. you are right :)

• rmlhhd said: They will also send you an email about bailiffs coming to collect goods that are equal to the amount you owe.

Really? and bailifs cannot take items without people actually letting them*

*unless its tax related