Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About posting offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About posting offers

First of all, I'd like to state that I think it is really sad that I have to write this announcement. It has been going well for years without the need for this. Apparently, this is no longer the case. Some people need to have everything spelled out for them.

As you know, as a provider, you can post one offer in the 'Offers' section every 14 days. There are several other rules, which may be found in our Rules and Guidelines. In addition to that, it is allowed to respond to requests for servers by others, this includes putting down a coupon there (just once, just in that request, just for that request).

It is not allowed to randomly post coupons/offers in a thread (any thread). It doesn't matter if it's a thread about your company or if it's a thread about another host going down the drain. Basically, for everything other than the 'Offers' section, the rule is: only post an offer when asked for one.

Comments