Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Spring Limited Time VPS Offer X2 Memory 10% off!! for the 1st mon - Interserver.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spring Limited Time VPS Offer X2 Memory 10% off!! for the 1st mon - Interserver.net

Greetings,

Tired of moving between hosting companies?
We have been around for 14 years!

InterServer was established in April 1999 as a web presence provider. Over the years our company has expanded its product line to include dedicated servers, colocation and managed services. In 2006 InterServer built out our own datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey. With our exceptional service InterServer is the leading choice for many online operations today.

OpenVZ VPS Package

1 CPU Core
1024 MBram
25GB Storage
1TB Transfer

10% off for the 1st Month!

Get more info and ORDER HERE!

Software development team at InterServer has decided to have a little fun by creating a game called Packet Jump. Play here you can win $50 account credit if you beat the high score!

And don't forget to check out our top paying affiliate program. We pay $100 per sale!

JOIN US HERE!

THE MOST RELIABLE HOSTING CHOICE OF MOST ONLINE OPERATIONS TODAY!

30 days Money Back Guarantee..

Contact us now at [email protected], We are open 24/7 to Serve YOU!

Thank you,

InterServer.net

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Back up this statement IMMEDIATELY before I call the internet police. It's the most bullshit statement I've ever read, which is impressive as most of the offers posted her are full of them.

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    Back up this statement IMMEDIATELY before I call the internet police. It's the most bullshit statement I've ever read, which is impressive as most of the offers posted her are full of them.

Haha! Anyone got a uptime monitor report for a box with them?