Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US] [Dallas] [ReThinkVPS] Unmetered 1Gbps OpenVZ VPSs Only $5.96/Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US] [Dallas] [ReThinkVPS] Unmetered 1Gbps OpenVZ VPSs Only $5.96/Month

rethinkvpsrethinkvps Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

ReThinkVPS.com - Unmetered! | 1Gb/s VPS
www.ReThinkVPS.com

Hello LowEndTalk!

We are offering you this great deal for all of our VPS and shared web hosting packages. WIth our new site launch we have decided to have a new coupon code like we did at the very start of ReThinkVPS and add extra IP's to our plans. With the coupon code FRESH25 your VPS 1.0 will be $5.96 per month.

Our nodes are located on the full redundant CoreXchange network in Dallas, TX.

All of our nodes are OpenVZ and connected to a 1Gb/s port so you get the speeds you need. All of the package details are below.

VPS 1.0 Package:

If you have any questions please post them below.

Comments

• iSkyiSky Member
    edited April 2014

are u sure for that unmetered ?
    the first payment isn't 5,96 it was 10,98
    what ist that price for ?

• @iSky said:
    are u sure for that unmetered ?

Hello iSky,

Yes all of our VPSs are unmetered.

• iSkyiSky Member

but the first payment isn't 5,96, it is the recurring was. The price list is 7 but when i wanna going to paid, the invoice was more than $10

• iSky said: but the first payment isn't 5,96, it is the recurring was. The price list is 7 but when i wanna going to paid, the invoice was more than $10

That is due to us prorating the invoice to the 1st of every month, so you will be paying till the 1st June.

• @rethinkvps Offer me a 128 MB plan please, I will pay yearly