Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

W3-Host.net - 1 GB RAM Special Offer - Canada
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

W3-Host.net - 1 GB RAM Special Offer - Canada

W3HostW3Host Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

At W3-Host, we have an exclusive deal for LET only in our Montréal, Canada location. This is a limited offer and we are controlling the amount of these that can be sold.

100 GB Disk Space

Unmetered Bandwidth

1 GB RAM

1 GB Burstable RAM

2 CPU Cores

480 Gbps/480 Mpps DDoS Protection

1 IP (More available @ $2.50 per IP)

1 Gbps Uplink

OpenVZ

Instant Activation

Order Now - $6.99 P/M

Please contact support if you have any questions: https://w3-host.net/submitticket.php. We have staff available 24/7 to assist you.

Comments

• WorldWorld Veteran

test ip?

• @World said:
    test ip?

Sure, 192.95.55.73

• Where in Canada? It's kind of a big place.

• @NodePing said:
    Where in Canada? It's kind of a big place.

Montréal

• iSkyiSky Member
    edited April 2014

my mistake, also u need to fix the link

• W3HostW3Host Member
    edited April 2014

@iSky said:
    no accept paypal payment ?

PayPal and Credit Cards through PayPal. Link changed - SSL upgrade caused this.

• CakeyCakey Member

Did your ddos-host die or something?

• lol, just wonder, why bunch of OVH resellers not do KVM or XEN instead..

• W3Host said: SSL upgrade

Firefox doesn't like your cert:

Untrusted Connection
    www.w3-host.net uses an invalid security certificate.
    The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided.
    (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)
  • @Cakey said:
    Did your ddos-host die or something?

They re-branded it i guess.

• @IxamHosting said:
    They re-branded it i guess.

You got it.

• @fitvpn said:
    lol, just wonder, why bunch of OVH resellers not do KVM or XEN instead..

OpenVZ is easier & by overselling a bit they can make optimum use of resources :)

• @fitvpn said:
    lol, just wonder, why bunch of OVH resellers not do KVM or XEN instead..

KVM is hard to set up with OVH and Xen has less of a user base. KVM are coming in a few months. We don't oversell OpenVZ though.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited April 2014

What reason order from you for 6.99 if main OVH offer same package for 2.99? with option to enable full ddos protection on demand.. or what?

• W3HostW3Host Member
    edited April 2014

If by full DDoS protection you mean permanent migration, all our IPs have this enabled, no need to demand.

Besides that, a couple of reasons:

100 GB HDD space, not 10 GB

Unmetered Bandwidth, without throtteling to 1 Mbps after 10,000 transfer

1 Gbps uplink, not 100Mbps

Daily backups, not weekly

Additional IPs can be bought at anytime, not sure if you can with OVH VPS, doesn't state it anywhere

Fast support 24/7 support, no weekend slacking off, OVH support sucks and we all know it

OVH VPS Classic I/O sucks, PROBABLY oversold as they are selling it for dirt cheap. I have no evidence, hence probably. We don't oversell because we don't need to to make a healthy profit.

I could probably think of more but I'm satisfied with the points I've put across.

• @W3Host said:
    If by full DDoS protection you mean permanent migration, all our IPs have this enabled, no need to demand.

Besides that, a couple of reasons:

100 GB HDD space, not 10 GB

Unmetered Bandwidth, without throtteling to 1 Mbps after 10,000 transfer

1 Gbps uplink, not 100Mbps

Daily backups, not weekly

Additional IPs can be bought at anytime, not sure if you can with OVH VPS, doesn't state it anywhere

Fast support 24/7 support, no weekend slacking off, OVH support sucks and we all know it

OVH VPS Classic I/O sucks, PROBABLY oversold as they are selling it for dirt cheap. I have no evidence, hence probably. We don't oversell because we don't need to to make a healthy profit.

I could probably think of more but I'm satisfied with the points I've put across.

Good points, couldn't have put it better myself :)

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited April 2014

@W3Host said:
    KVM is hard to set up with OVH and Xen has less of a user base. KVM are coming in a few months. We don't oversell OpenVZ though.

If you sell KVM out of OVH at LEB prices, it wouldn't be economical for you unless you pull the disk space to around 25 or 30 GB per Gigabit of RAM.And having less user base is not true. If you don't believe me ask @AnthonySmith @drserver @Maounique

XEN's user base has significantly increased in last couple of years again but the problemis there are not enough providers who know how to do it right with XEN.

• @K2Bytes said:
    If you sell KVM out of OVH at LEB prices, it wouldn't be economical for you unless you pull the disk space to around 25 or 30 GB per Gigabit of RAM.And having less user base is not true. If you don't believe me ask @AnthonySmith @drserver @Maounique

XEN's user base has significantly increased in last couple of years again but the problemis there are not enough providers who know how to do it right with XEN.

I agree. in order for KVM to be financially viable, it would be slightly more expensive than OpenVZ and wouldn't be offer at LE* pricing, I doubt.

• I have an existing service with this company. Good service, satisfied completely

• @alfieyeoman said:
    I have an existing service with this company. Good service, satisfied completely

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you are happy with the service we provide.

• This VPS offer will be expiring in around a week.

• Do you guys offer reseller hosting for cPanel? Can't see it on your site.

• @BrandonB said:
    Do you guys offer reseller hosting for cPanel? Can't see it on your site.

Sure, open a support ticket, https://w3-host.net/submitticket.php and we can give you a quote. Be sure to include the specifications of the reseller account that you require.