Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any one familiar with DEDICATED MINDS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any one familiar with DEDICATED MINDS?

LeoKLeoK Member

I ordered a dedi from them, I paid the Invoice 4/11. The payment was processed but they have not setup the service or responded to my tickets. Are they legitimate ? Anyone else have experience with them?

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Yes they are legit, plenty here have services with them, myself included. Their rep here is @Reece

What was the SLA on your server being setup?

• @Reece

Dedicated Minds have relocated their servers to another datacenter (in NJ, if I'm correct) recently, and it took them some time to do so those past few days. That might be why your server hasn't been set up yet; though Reece will most likely answer in this thread.

• LeoKLeoK Member

That would make sense. I'm sure I will here from him after he gets done with that then. Thank You for the info

• ReeceReece Member

@LeoK
    There has been a slight delay, I assume it were one of the l5520 machines we had on offer?

Please shoot me a PM or email: [email protected] and I'll check up on your order.