Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NL VPS/DEDI Server with Real unlimited bandwidth and DMCA friendly (up to 45$/m) 1gbps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NL VPS/DEDI Server with Real unlimited bandwidth and DMCA friendly (up to 45$/m) 1gbps

jasiek07jasiek07 Member
edited April 2014 in Requests

Hello, i'm looking for the DMCA frendly server for video streaming, with real unlimited bandwidth on 1gbps port. It will work as streaming server (for about 60-70 viewers) so it will generate up to 30-40tb of data i think (because of 24/7 streaming). 2-3GB of memory, HDD is not important, even 30-40GB will be ok. My budget is about 35-40$/m. Location: NL preffered. Is that possible to get?

Edit:// I rise my budget up to 40-45$

Comments

• I need server real fast, and pay instantly if offer will be ok! I need some refund guarantee (to test if all is ok)

• FDC can offer you 1Gbps unmetered on a VPS or Dedi; however it's $99/mo

http://fdcservers.net

• You had me excited there for a minute. $35 for that would've been mad!

Thanked by 2xDragonZ Tenshi_420
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

You need to up your budget

• I have sent you a PM regarding this. You'll need to stretch your budget though.

• jasiek07jasiek07 Member
    edited April 2014

Thanks guys for replies! I see that is not possible, so what is the cheapest real deal you could offer me?? ~40-45$ is that possible? I'm still waiting for offers.

@W3Host said:
    I have sent you a PM regarding this. You'll need to stretch your budget though.

Thanks for your message, 50$ per month is problematic for me a little bit, coz it exceeds much my monthly budget, i will not earn money from that, so 50$ is quiet much for me as a private costs. However i understand that price, but give some to make other possible to post their offers, maybe someone will be found. Of course i didn't refused your offer, i need some time to think and i will pm you today if i decide!
    Kind Regards

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited April 2014

i3d.net/deals
    the 55€ server is on 1gbit and has 20TB @ 1Gbit.. Use Promo code: PROMO30 and it will get cut down to 25€ (~$35)
    Overage is charged @ 2€ per TB off top of my head.. Network is great.. so.. if ya can try and drop the bandwidth a little you should be fine

Sorted :)

Thanked by 2BBTN soda
  • Unfortunetly they offer only 10tb of bw monthly for this price

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited April 2014

No, you get 20TB @ 1gbit i know this.. considering i have 3 of them.. (including one provisioned less then 12 hours ago)

• @jasiek07 said:
    Hello, i'm looking for the DMCA frendly server for video streaming, with real unlimited bandwidth on 1gbps port. It will work as streaming server (for about 60-70 viewers) so it will generate up to 30-40tb of data i think (because of 24/7 streaming). 2-3GB of memory, HDD is not important, even 30-40GB will be ok. My budget is about 35-40$/m. Location: NL preffered. Is that possible to get?

Edit:// I rise my budget up to 40-45$

I'd holdout. GVH seems to be heading to NL. They are known for crazy B/W deals.

• Very funny. :D

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited April 2014

@Virtovo said:
    I'd holdout. GVH seems to be heading to NL. They are known for crazy B/W deals.

We can't fulfill this request as we're a US-based company and we are required to comply with DMCA.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

$50 for offshore dmca friendly unmetered bandwidth. Not possible.

It would cost you atleast 80-100 euros a month,

• actually there will be no abuse reports, because i'm gonna stream to people in closed group. no one from outside will be able to see the link. DMCA friendly, i mean just close the eye for it, instead of instant banning.

• CakeyCakey Member
    edited April 2014

@cfgguy said:
    $50 for offshore dmca friendly unmetered bandwidth. Not possible.

It would cost you atleast 80-100 euros a month,

Isn't there a zone/place/state/? in Canada that doesn't listen to any DMCA's?

Anyways pm'd op a solution

• ben78ben78 Member

Ecatel comes to mind... you might send them an email to see if they can do something in your price range...

• CakeyCakey Member

@ben78 said:
    Ecatel comes to mind... you might send them an email to see if they can do something in your price range...

I think OP actually wants 1 Gbps not a host that gives u far less due to it allowing spoofing still and giving only premium BW to the booters but a fun fact about them, you can leave your dedicated server offline for days and still see 2-8 TB going out (They like adding fake numbers)

• ben78ben78 Member

@Cakey said:
    I think OP actually wants 1 Gbps not a host that gives u far less due to it allowing spoofing still and giving only premium BW to the booters but a fun fact about them, you can leave your dedicated server offline for days and still see 2-8 TB going out (They like adding fake numbers)

Wow, didn't know about that - I never tried their services... Thanks for sharing your experience.. BTW, is that from first hand experience / did you have a machine with them?

• CakeyCakey Member
    edited April 2014

@ben78 said:

Lets just say I've had every single dedi plan they've had on the past 2 years.

The CDN's are bullshit same line as the others so no premium BW there also they try giving you 100 Mbps most times to fool you.

The support team is full with bunnies who'd rather fight than help you when they haven't even sent you the password for the root account.

The 48 hours refund is bullshit even if they haven't started building the server, they just keep on giving it more time and excuses.

@W3Host said:
    I have sent you a PM regarding this. You'll need to stretch your budget though.

I'm guessing your ovh ddos-host.net died.

• Hey @AutoSnipe ,

How many times i have to msg you and also create a ticket to get a reply from you

• By the way, i found server, thanks for interesting :)

• @jasiek07 said:
    By the way, i found server, thanks for interesting :)

can you share please information about what you got? Just Interesting in 35$ budget.

• wychwych Member

@jasiek07 said:
    By the way, i found server, thanks for interesting :)

Im curious, can you PM me to the offer if you don't wanna post public?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

If you are still interested, please let me know.

I can offer you DMCA friendly VPS in NL, with either unmetered 100mb/s or metered 1gb/s.

:-)

• daplaya214daplaya214 Member
    edited April 2014

i'm using 5gbps.com for a filehosting website. the server is in NL and i didn't had any problems with the abuse reports. they didn't closed my server. the network is good and vps performance is also very good. i would recommend it to you too for the streaming project. i am also using large traffic and didn't had any problems.

• @daplaya214 said:
    i'm using 5gbps.com for a filehosting website. the server is in NL and i didn't had any problems with the abuse reports. they didn't closed my server. the network is good and vps performance is also very good. i would recommend it to you too for the streaming project. i am also using large traffic and didn't had any problems.

from http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/544029/#Comment_544029 just asked and bought vps from 5gbps.com today. merely a day using... how do you know so much about them perhaps you are working for them or being paid to write good review about them?

• i actually opened that thread on march 21 and buyed from 5gbps next day...so i am already using them for almost 30 days

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

@daplaya214 said:

They are not dmca friendly. You just with them for 1 month , wait for couple of months before you get famous and they will bring you down.

• SunnSunn Member

I can offer you 20 TB bandwidth for that price. See my message if you are interested.

• I have discussed with them on live chat regarding DMCA and told me that I will have no problems with it. Hope that everything will be okay :)