Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★Kvmvps.us★ l 1 GBPS Portspeed l ★East Coast KVMVPS @ $4.49★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★Kvmvps.us★ l 1 GBPS Portspeed l ★East Coast KVMVPS @ $4.49★

SunnSunn Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

Hello LET members,

KVMVPS is proud to announce our New Buffalo, NY, USA KVM Plans!

Website (Click Here)

We are a USA based company offering solutions to Virtual Private Server owners. KVMVPS servers are located in the United States of America and Netherlands with the highest grade of premium bandwidth. All servers come with SolusVM control panel with several features. KVMVPS strives to keep customers happy with 100% uptime. If by any chance we do not give 100% up-time, our service level agreement is sure to cover it. We make sure that all Virtual Machines are strictly updated with the top demands of software. Our budget plans allow you to start easily and grow. Our KVM servers run on the highest demand of features and have a guarantee of 100% Uptime.

Server Location: Buffalo, NY, USA

Node Specifications: Intel E3 Processor, 32 GB DDR3 Ram, 4x500 GB HDD

Why you should choose us?

*100% Uptime/ If not Service level agreement covers the costs.
* Truly Dedicated support.
* Fully optimized control panel with several features.
* Raid-10 Protected Diskspace.
* 1x1 Gigabit portspeed.
* On demand OS re-installs.
* FREE Windows!

Kvmvps#1 -- LET Special 1:

512 MB DDR3 Ram
25 GB SATA 3 HDD (Raid -10)
1 Ipv4 Address
1000 GB Bandwidth
2 CPU Cores @ 3.3 GHz
1x1 GBPS Portspeed

Price - $4.49 -- Order Now!

Kvmvps#2 -- LET Special 2:

1024 MB DDR3 Ram
40 GB SATA 3 HDD (Raid -10)
1 Ipv4 Address
2000 GB Bandwidth
2 CPU Cores @ 3.3 GHz
1x1 GBPS Portspeed

Price - $6.99 -- Order Now!

Warm regards, Ryyan

Test IP: 198.23.200.129

[root@kvmvps ~]# sh bench.sh
CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31240 @ 3.30GHz
Number of cores : 8
CPU frequency :  3300.038 MHz
Download speed from CacheFly: 98.9MB/s
Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 56.3MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 12.4MB/s
Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 5.42MB/s
Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 8.61MB/s
Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 5.86MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.93MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 10.1MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 5.77MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 39.1MB/s

Comments

• CakeyCakey Member

May I ask where the $3.99 is?

• SunnSunn Member

@Cakey
    That was a typo, sorry.

• @Sunn

Signed up 9hours ago and VPS hasn't been setup yet? Couldn't find anything relating to how long setup would take so thought I would ask here.

Order Number: 7965194810

Thanks.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited April 2014

@sirusblack said:
    Sunn

Signed up 9hours ago and VPS hasn't been setup yet? Couldn't find anything relating to how long setup would take so thought I would ask here.

Order Number: 7965194810

Thanks.

Please open a ticket if you have any questions. We take some time to provision the order. Automated setups will soon be active.

• @Sunn
    Ticket Created #808311

• SunnSunn Member

All VPS have been setup automatically.

• @Sunn said:
    All VPS have been setup automatically.

You kidding? It wasn't, infact I had to start a Paypal Dispute with you guys after you failed to communicate with me further. The most worrying part was when you ran out of IP Addresses but were still actively taking orders and didn't notify me until prompted by myself. Tread carefully when dealing with kvmvps.us

• SunnSunn Member
    edited April 2014

@sirusblack said:
    You kidding? It wasn't, infact I had to start a Paypal Dispute with you guys after you failed to communicate with me further. The most worrying part was when you ran out of IP Addresses but were still actively taking orders and didn't notify me until prompted by myself. Tread carefully when dealing with kvmvps.us

You have waited 9 Hours. I do not understand why you did not just ask for a refund, you are lucky we refunded you because our Terms Of Service stated, if a dispute is opened, refunds will not be honored. We responded to every ticket and question you had in a promptly order. So please have more patience next time.

• @Sunn said:
    You have waited 9 Hours. I do not understand why you did not just ask for a refund, you are lucky we refunded you because our Terms Of Service stated, if a dispute is opened, refunds will not be honored. We responded to every ticket and question you had in a promptly order. So please have more patience next time.

Order was placed at: 3:25am AEST
    Paypal Dispute started at: 9:23pm AEST

18hours I had waited with little to no information. Quite possibly the service might have been working the next day or the following day but I had nothing to assure me this would happen. Both support methods failed for me (Phone & Support Ticket) - Where was the 24/7 Live Support?

I feel considering the circumstances your company did the right thing providing the refund and I thank you for honoring that but the above problems shouldn't of happened to begin with.

• XeiXei Member
    edited April 2014

I personally would wait a few days before filing a paypal dispute. I don't see any advertisement for 24/7 support in this thread. IMO, companies should drop the 24/7 support in their ads/websites if they can't offer it.

• SunnSunn Member

@Xei said:
    I personally would wait a few days before filing a paypal dispute. I don't see any advertisement for 24/7 support in this thread. IMO, companies should drop the 24/7 support in their ads/websites if they can't offer it.

Thank you for clarifying that.