Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for high memory yearly vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for high memory yearly vps

RurikoRuriko Member
edited April 2014 in Requests

What's the cheapest yearly vps plan with high RAM?

Comments

• VPSDime. 6GB of RAM for $84/year.

• DaveDave Member

What do you consider high RAM?

• @Dave said:
    What do you consider high RAM?

Atleast 2GB

• price ?location ?openvm?

• @casper253 said:
    price ?location ?openvm?

Price can be cheapest as it can go. Location can be any and container should be openvz

• 2GB Dedicated DDR3 ECC Memory + 1GB VSwap Memory
    1 CPU Core
    50GB RAID 10 Disk Space
    2000GB Premium Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 Address
    OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
    Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ or atlanta GA for $25

• ivanhivanh Member
    edited April 2014

http://list.lowendserv.net there are a few 2GB deals there.

Another option:http://openvz.io

• @casper253 said:
    2GB Dedicated DDR3 ECC Memory + 1GB VSwap Memory
    1 CPU Core
    50GB RAID 10 Disk Space
    2000GB Premium Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 Address
    OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
    Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ or atlanta GA for $25

Hmm, you still didn't fix your website? Awesome, seems like my critics really helped.

• We can do a cheap deal for you. Contact live or ticket support. Let us know you're from LET.

• @Floris my website was fix. im not a rich guy hire a web design to fix my website. yes i know their alot free hosting template on the web... all i need right now is a paid domain with a working billing and couple node to host my client on and selling cheap service to keep my customer happy that make me happy

• @casper253 said:
    Floris my website was fix. im not a rich guy hire a web design to fix my website. yes i know their alot free hosting template on the web... all i need right now is a paid domain with a working billing and couple node to host my client on and selling cheap service to keep my customer happy that make me happy

No you haven't removed the default logo of BoxBilling, you didn't remove the default announcements, that's all I commented on, you just left it like default...

• wychwych Member

@casper253 said:
    Floris my website was fix. im not a rich guy hire a web design to fix my website. yes i know their alot free hosting template on the web... all i need right now is a paid domain with a working billing and couple node to host my client on and selling cheap service to keep my customer happy that make me happy

You don't need to be rich to learn web design, or to have someone do it for you.

• @wych i know how but my work is ugly and i know we have take alot of time.
    @Floris i dont know how to remove the logo

• wychwych Member

@casper253 said:
    wych i know how but my work is ugly and i know we have take alot of time.
    Floris i dont know how to remove the logo

Re-upload your own custom logo to the same location as the stock image.

• @wych im still working on the logo

• wychwych Member

@casper253 said:
    wych im still working on the logo

So you have a company that you are trading as but no brand or logo?

Try http://www.logogarden.com/ if your stuck for time.

• @wych nope i have no brand or a logo. i use have logo for my p2h service but i lost it

• ChicagoVPS, they aren't as bad as you think. It really depends what node you're on.

• wychwych Member

@casper253 said:
    wych nope i have no brand or a logo. i use have logo for my p2h service but i lost it

Each to their own.

• casper253casper253 Member
    edited April 2014

@wych no

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited April 2014
  • wychwych Member

@casper253 said:
    wych no

?

• So far CrownCloud has the cheapest offer at 3GB for $30/yr so if anyone can price match it but in a EU location I'll take it!

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited April 2014

don't go direvps they hight ram but you will got 2 core cpu with 0.800 mhz/core (1600mhz) not recomended, that same you have hight ram but slow cpu speed

i has been buy before direvps = openitc..not continue their service

don't just see hight ram but disk i/o is important for read and write speed to your database

• Openvz.io plans from @iniz

• SunnSunn Member
    edited April 2014

KVMVPS, can offer you a 2GB - 75 GB HDD - 2 CPU @ 3.3 GHz - Raid 10 at 25 Dollars yearly.

• @Sunn said:
    KVMVPS, can offer you a 2GB - 75 GB HDD - 2 CPU @ 3.3 GHz - Raid 10 at 25 Dollars yearly.

KVM?!?

• SunnSunn Member

@trexos said:
    KVM?!?

Yes.