Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HEELP ? OVH Vps Classic Order
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HEELP ? OVH Vps Classic Order

**I Was ordering at OVH Hosting, and they ask for Passaport ID or Driver License ..
I Don't Have any of them Becouse im from albania...
If anyone help me I will pay 3USD with paypal
YAHOO:centosi

Comments

• lol - yes lets sell our identification and risk Identity Fraud for $3!
    How about ask a friend or family member to do it for you?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • But you have some other government issued ID, guess?

• LoL , why to risk ?
    It's Legal to buy a VPS Server
    Im paying with paypal

There is nothing to risk

• leoajetii - you want someone to buy you the vps? ok i thought you meant you wanted someones id to use. Even so i would not do this - You could use the vps for bad stuff and the one who bought it will be blamed

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited April 2014

leoajetii said: There is nothing to risk

That's not true. In case your VPS will be used for illegal activity you won't be the one responsible for, but the person who's ID will be used to order service. You may be good guy, but over internet no one can't know for sure. It's simply not worth to risk it.

• I will use VPS For my Game Hosting

• @leoajetii said:
    I will use VPS For my Game Hosting

Everybody can say that and still do illegal stuff on it

• there are no passports or drivers licences in albania, or are you below 18?

• im 15

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited April 2014

@leoajetii said:
    im 15`

Then ask your parents to give theirs, they´ll be responsible anyways if you screw up.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Then talk to your parents. That's the normal way to go when you are 15.

• This is why I prefer not to use larger companies. HostGator are the worst. Unnecessary waste of time.

• @amarc said:
    Offtopic: is it possible to order from OVH from non-EU country and pay without VAT ?

Yes, you can do this through ovh.ie

• @Floris said:
    Yes, you can do this through ovh.ie

Not only with ovh.ie but ovh.com/fr as well :)

• Before OVH's US/CA sites existed, I did all my ordering through ovh.ie (I'm from US), and of course I don't pay VAT

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I'm 15 and What a Fuck does this mean?

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@leoajetii said:
    im 15

Bus Pass / School Card / College ID Will be accepted by OVH. You may also be able to apply for a provisional depending on your state.

You will also be able to get a password, not sure about prices in the US, but in the UK it costs £85.

Alexander

• IshaqIshaq Member

AlexanderM said: You will also be able to get a password, not sure about prices in the US, but in the UK it costs £85.

I can generate passwords free. PM me ;)

• cassacassa Member

@Ishaq said:

You stupid, ask money for it!

• Go with a different host, OVH VPS's suck anyway. A few people on here seem to be offering VPS's hosted from OVH servers.

• linuxthefish said: OVH VPS's suck anyway

I got 5 of those OVH VPS's, works fine for me. It's stable and fast.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@linuxthefish said:
    Go with a different host, OVH VPS's suck anyway. A few people on here seem to be offering VPS's hosted from OVH servers.

When you say suck, do you actually mean 'low I/O' or was there anything else wrong with them? Mine has low I/O (perfectly usable for me) and everything else is decent, so I'm curious as to whether you have other problems.

• VPNVPN Member

I've never had to give ID for any of my OVH dedis or VPSs.
    I always order through OVH.co.uk

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    When you say suck, do you actually mean 'low I/O' or was there anything else wrong with them? Mine has low I/O (perfectly usable for me) and everything else is decent, so I'm curious as to whether you have other problems.

Same experience here. Performance on my container is not only ok, it is great.