Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ViralVPS.com Review - 1 month of experience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ViralVPS.com Review - 1 month of experience

Hello,

First of all, Keep in mind that this is my very first review i've ever written + my english is not that good but I just had to write this review because i'm really impressed.

A while ago I was searching for a VPS provider in The Netherlands that is located at the Serverius datacenter, after creating this thread http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/22682/looking-for-serverius-com-resellers-vps-only I found the provider viralvps.com runned by @mikeg

Everything did look great! specs compared to prices were perfect (specially with the REC40 coupon which gives 40% off recurring.) I decided to give it a shot and did choose them as my vps provider. Damn.. i'm so glad I did.

I'm using my VPS for all kinds of tasks This includes VPN, HD Video streaming + encoding, Torrenting. the network speeds im getting with viralvps is unreal good, i've never encountered a provider with better connectivity + speed than viralvps.com.. while torrenting i'm seeing download speeds like

In this whole month I haven't encounter any kind of downtime either, I didn't need to contact support or anything like that! it just works.

Let me show you guys the uptime stats from uptimerobot.com! I've been monitoring my VPS with it since the beginning of the month. (13 hours of downtime was caused by me forgetting to pay the bills today -_-)

Uptimerobot.com check interval was been set at ping every 20 minutes.

I've only encountered 1 minor issue with the VPS
somehow it went randomly in read-only mode.. after throwing in the "reboot" command it was fixed and it never happend again.

VPS Package:

Price: £8.99GBP (with 40% off REC40 recurring coupon.)

I'll be a long-time customer if you keep this up @mikeg

If anyone has feedback on how I can improve future reviews please feel free to share it in the comment section below!

Thank you.

Comments

• mikegmikeg Member
    edited April 2014

@Mark_R said: Thank you.

Thank you very much for the great review. We are constantly working to improve the service and some more improvements should be coming soon including storage VPS's along with SSD.

• I also recommend them.

@mikeg does a great job. :)

• Looks like a solid provider...