Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeLoveServers Acquires TuguHost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WeLoveServers Acquires TuguHost

WeLoveServers is privileged today to announce its acquisition of TuguHost, a global web hosting provider offering services ranging from shared hosting to unmanaged and managed VPS servers. No price increases to customer services will be implemented as part of this acquisition.

"We look forward to taking TuguHost to the next level, and to provide clients with the personalized support and service that we are known for. Our philosophy is to deliver excellence in what we do, and to service clients at the highest level possible." commented Christopher Boswell from WeLoveServers. "We extend a warm welcome to all TuguHost clients, and look forward to a prosperous future."

With a support team on-duty 24×7 and global multi-homed networks, TuguHost clients are sure to notice improved all-around service quality.

If you have any questions go ahead and submit a support ticket.

https://tuguhost.com/whmcs/announcements.php?id=21

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member

Congrats!

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • April Fool?

• OxideOxide Member

yywudi said: April Fool?

This is definitely not an April Fools joke :]

Chris

Thanked by 1netomx
  • How about staff support? Still supporting Indonesian using Indonesian language?

• OxideOxide Member

ErawanArifNugroho said: How about staff support? Still supporting Indonesian using Indonesian language?

We do not have any plans to as we don't have the capability to do so right now... If someone from the community who is fluent with Indoneseian and English is interested in a potential job opportunity with us, shoot me a PM.

Chris

• Many Indonesian here, just one more question, what happen to the previous owner of tuhugost? He didn't work there anymore?

• OxideOxide Member

ErawanArifNugroho said: Many Indonesian here, just one more question, what happen to the previous owner of tuhugost? He didn't work there anymore?

The previous owner is not working with TuguHost anymore.

Chris

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • TuguHost is showing default cPanel web page. Will you still be trading on TuguHost name or everything will be merged into WLS?

• LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited April 2014

Oxide said: The previous owner is not working with TuguHost anymore.

Chris

Hopefully now you might have time to sort the poor performance of your UK nodes.

Thanked by 2Upstage VivaDesign
  • OxideOxide Member

@Linkking said:
    Hopefully now you might have time to sort the poor performance of your UK nodes.

Good Morning,

Are you experiencing an issue or are you saying that just because...? If you are genuinely having an issue, go ahead and shoot me a PM and I will get you moved over to an SSD cached server. We have been adding SSD caching and we have drastically improved disk performance, and all new orders as of late-January 2014 have been set up on our new SSD cached configs. We have received nothing but great words regarding performance on our new deployments.

Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing how I can help.

Chris

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Congratulations,

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • well done WLS. Congrats.

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • Good work. Are you going to be trading with both domains?

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • said: With a support team on-duty 24×7 and global multi-homed networks, TuguHost clients are sure to notice improved all-around service quality.

Wouldn't mind noticing some improved service on your Node70 - DAL. It needs some serious Love.

• OxideOxide Member

alsemany said: Congratulations,

roykem said: well done WLS. Congrats.

Thanks folks, we appreciate the support!

DDoSHost said: Good work. Are you going to be trading with both domains?

We currently do not have any plans to commence a merger, but intend to continue to run TuguHost as a separate brand while improving its services and providing more competitive prices.

sleddog said: Wouldn't mind noticing some improved service on your Node70 - DAL. It needs some serious Love.

Love is in the air! I'll take a look now.

Chris

• Oxide said: Love is in the air! I'll take a look now.

Ticket 614946 if you want to talk in-house :)

• sleddog said: Love is in the air!

And received! Thanks Oxide, that's excellent customer service :)

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • edited April 2014

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync

16384+0 registros leídos

16384+0 registros escritos

1073741824 bytes (1,1 GB) copiados, 23,5049 s, 45,7 MB/s

Not very impressive performance

• FritzFritz Veteran
    edited April 2014

sergiodelatorre said: dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync

16384+0 registros leídos

16384+0 registros escritos

1073741824 bytes (1,1 GB) copiados, 23,5049 s, 45,7 MB/s

Not very impressive performance

Yes, I can confirm that, it used to be very good.
    I think I'm not going to renew it at the end of period.

• OxideOxide Member

Good Evening,

We are working on upgrading all existing servers to add SSD caching, and effective late-January of this year all new servers are setup with our new SSD cached config. It's not going to be an overnight process to upgrade all existing previous servers to this new config... but in the meanwhile new orders are being deployed on SSD cached drives. However, go ahead and shoot me a PM or email and I'll get you moved over to one right away.

Chris

• NavynNavyn Member

Congratulations @ Oxide