Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

solusvm trial key problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

solusvm trial key problem

hi guys,

we want to migrate our linux vps'es (maybe windows boxes in future too) from hyper-v to solusVM.

i wanted to try and test solusvm master without virtualization to a virtualbox vps. I installed and succesfully arrived to admin page of solusvm master.

And i installed slave only with kvm to a dedicated. (centos 6 x64 40core 256gb ram, 600*12 sas with raid6)

But solus not accepts my trial key. It says licence error. solus staff can not helped me atm.

I used lan ip for my solusmvm master.

is there anyone experienced same problem ?

Comments

• I think the trial key is only good for one solusvm node.

• i did not used key anywhere. btw solus says trial key is ok for one master and one slave usage.

• @kolpator said:
    i did not used key anywhere. btw solus says trial key is ok for one master and one slave usage.

Oh... your right. You might need to explain/show more. Take a picture of the error.

• well my problems solved. actually i already know without real ip this licence thing not gonna work... well it seems i was right.... only problem is i waited 20 hours for this simple answer from solus .....