Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BHost - 25% recurring discount on all services
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BHost - 25% recurring discount on all services

BHostBHost Member

Hi everyone,

Coupon code LEB25 will give a 25% recurring discount on all our services available at www.BHost.net

We have a £2 / month low end package which includes:

256MB RAM (512MB burst)
15GB disk space
300GB transfer
1 IPv4 address
UK or Netherlands locations

Minimum billing period is 3 months, which comes to £4.50 per 3 quarter + VAT for EU customers. That works out at just £1.50 per month, or $2.47 at today's rate.

This coupon code can be used on our other packages too - for details see:

OpenVZ - https://www.bhost.net/openvz
Xen - https://www.bhost.net/xen
KVM - https://www.bhost.net/kvm

Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions!

Regards

Nick @ BHost

Comments

• What was the exact reason that you made 3 posts in very quick succession? It looks like spam (even if it isn't) and reflects badly on you.

• BHostBHost Member

Not spam, just decided to post after being off this site for a long time.

• I was with you for a few months.
    Reliable servers, but I wanted to use sshfs, so opened a ticket.

I left you about a week after the second reply.

• BHostBHost Member

Sorry to hear that, we had an isolated issue with our CMS which meant your ticket might not have shown in our open tickets list. If you come back to us, I'll ensure FUSE is enabled on your VPS and we'll let you have 2 months free service. We're absolutely committed to customer satisfaction so we're very sorry to see this.

• BHostBHost Member

PS you always have a direct email address to me at [email protected] should you wish to escalate any issue!

• I left BHost for same reason..

• BHostBHost Member
    edited March 2014

@MorningIris can you let me know your customer ID or ticket ID, will take a look at this.

• @BHost never mind, I liked the service, but not ticket systems you're running.

• BHostBHost Member

@MorningIris said:
    BHost never mind, I liked the service, but not ticket systems you're running.

We've actually taken on a developer to completely revamp our customer management system, my.BHost, so it will be a much better user experience.

We currently use Ubersmith and we know our users hate it, so we're excited to be getting rid of it in due course!

• WorldWorld Veteran

Hello,any special plan could you provide?Like 32/64MB RAM with low disk plan.

• BHostBHost Member
    edited March 2014

@World said:
    Hello,any special plan could you provide?Like 32/64MB RAM with low disk plan.

Afraid not, we only do the plans at www.BHost.net - the cheapest plans are OpenVZ ones at www.BHost.net/openvz

• BHost said: 2 months free service.

Thanks. How/where can I claim this?

BHost said: PS you always have a direct email address to me at [email protected] should you wish to escalate any issue!

Isn't that the purpose of a ticket system?

• BHostBHost Member

Thanks. How/where can I claim this?

Just direct message me your customer number and I will sort it out

Isn't that the purpose of a ticket system?

Yes, ticket system is the way forward, but should you be dissatisfied with the outcome of a ticket, please log another ticket or escalate to me personally.

• BHost said: Just direct message me your customer number and I will sort it out

Done!

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited March 2014

@BHost Sent PM yesterday.

• BHostBHost Member

@MorningIris said:
    BHost Sent PM yesterday.

Are you sure?

Haven't spotted anything yet...

Was it via LET?

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited March 2014

edit

• WellGroundedWellGrounded Member
    edited March 2014

Cool orederd

• BHostBHost Member

@WellGrounded said:
    Cool orederd

How are you finding the VPS? Hope you are entirely satisfied!