Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVERYTHING MUST GO! Bargain Bin Dedicated Servers starting @ $25 Limited STOCK! (MUST SEE)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EVERYTHING MUST GO! Bargain Bin Dedicated Servers starting @ $25 Limited STOCK! (MUST SEE)

We received a large shipment of servers today that we are offering to you today at clearance pricing! EVERYTHING MUST GO, and we're selling these servers at unbelievable prices. ChicagoVPS is back with some unbeatable offers for you, we have re-stocked our Dedicated Server Bargain Bin Inventory. There are no setup fees or contracts, and there is limited stock on each server.

Plenty of servers are up for grabs! Below are a few examples, but please view our bargain bin inventory to see the full list of clearance servers available (stock updated live)

Dual Core

AMD Athlon X2 4450e 2.30 GHz

250GB 7200RPM HDD

4GB RAM

5TB Monthly Bandwidth

/29 IP Block

100Mbit

Available in: Chicago, IL

$25/MO

Core2Quad

Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz

250GB 7200RPM HDD

4GB RAM

10TB Monthly Bandwidth

/29 IP Block

100Mbit

Available in: Chicago, IL

$30/MO

Core2Quad

Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz

HDD1: 250GB 7200RPM

HDD2: 250GB 7200RPM

RAID: RAID 0 / 1

8GB RAM

10TB Monthly Bandwidth

/29 IP Block

1Gbit

Available in: Buffalo, NY

$40/MO

View our bargain bin inventory page to see the full list of clearance servers available. We have Dual Xeons, X3450's, E3s, and more.

There are PLENTY of awesome offers to choose from, all backed with our 99.9% network uptime guarantee and 24/7 support.

NOTE: To receive the special pricing mentioned in this ad, use promo code: WHATABARGAIN when ordering.

If anyone has any questions, please email [email protected] - we appreciate the opportunity and look forward to hosting you!

Thanked by 1casper253

Comments

• Or Chicago?

• LeeLee Veteran

Q6600, awesome when they came out, still awesome today.

I could use one of those boxes to be honest, but...

• Virtovo said: Or Chicago?

We currently have bargain bin servers available in Chicago, have a look: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=30

• Need a customized dedicated server? We are happy to provide a server configuration that is tailored to your requirements and budget, email us at [email protected] to discuss!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

You need to get to Delimiter's prices :)

Thanked by 3luissousa iSky Gunter
  • germany?

Thanked by 1jbiloh
  • Which data centers?

• @Jack said:
    Nothing in Dallas?

Jack,

I have a Q6600 that I can get over to you in Dallas if you want it.

Q6600

8GB DDR2

1x 1TB RE4

1x 250GB

1Gbit

Price: $49.00/mo

Let me know if you want it. We will put it in the bargain bin if not.

• Any dedicated under $20

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

But CVPS is closing - Chris said so and the memo has been posted several times here and elsewhere. So why would someone buy new service from you?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    But CVPS is closing - Chris said so and the memo has been posted several times here and elsewhere. So why would someone buy new service from you?

Stop repeating garbage. You are taking his remarks out of context. Cvps is not closing.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@jbiloh said:
    Stop repeating garbage. You are taking his remarks out of context. Cvps is not closing.

How do you know?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    How do you know?

I'm best friends with the owner. Consider this a final warning on the topic please.

• This thread is getting offtopic, therefore as the OP I am going to request it to be closed.

Rest assured ChicagoVPS is not going anywhere, we are growing steadily and stronger everyday. @raindog308 took an email correspondence Chris sent out of context in an attempt to tarnish our reputation.

If anyone has any questions pertaining to the dedicated servers, please email [email protected]. Remember we're willing to provide customized quotes as well! The bargain bin is updated live at https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=30

This discussion has been closed.