Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can a reputable host match (or beat) my current VPS plan (or accommodate something comparable)?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can a reputable host match (or beat) my current VPS plan (or accommodate something comparable)?

user123user123 Member
edited February 2014 in Requests

One of my current VPS is due to expire now, but I would like to try a different provider due to difficulties I have had with the host with another of my VPS they host. As long as there are no node or hardware issues and everything on the host's end is set up correctly, I'm a very low maintenance user. My current VPS specs (at below $20/year) are as follows:
Bandwidth 750 GB
Disk Space 60 GB
Memory 768 MB

Typically, most of my VPS are empty and idling, but I like having the space and bandwidth available in case I need to urgently do a system backup (this has only happened once in the past year). Otherwise, I typically only use it for SSH tunneling (not very data intensive).

I would like to purchase a new plan and have it set up by Feb 15. I am looking for a reputable host and am planning to pay for an annual plan. KVM with an available Windows trial would be cool to play around with (and preferred), but OpenVZ would also be adequate. Thanks for reading!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.