Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US/UK]Virtuozzo VPS::TRUE Clustered Cloud Storage::Owned Hardware::$3.3/m Plesk License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US/UK]Virtuozzo VPS::TRUE Clustered Cloud Storage::Owned Hardware::$3.3/m Plesk License

forthcloudforthcloud Member
edited February 2014 in Offers

Hello, and welcome to our first offer for LET members! We are thrilled about our offers and we hope that you like them.

Who are we??

We are ForthCloud, LLC, a registered company in NV, USA.

Why choose us??

• We are a registered company
  • We are real and verifiable, just look at the GREEN BAR (EV) SSL certificate on our website
  • We are innovative and always come up with new ideas
  • We are a Parallels Partner NOC

What we don't do:

• We don't use SolusVM/WHMCS
  • We don't use OpenVZ/KVM/XEN

What we do:

• We use enterprise software from Parallels, you will only need one login to access billing, vps control panel and plesk hosting panel. Switch to us and never worry about multiple logins.
  • We use Virtuozzo virtualization technology, the technology that is used by premium companies. You'll get incredible performance @ a low LET price.
  • Learn more here

The Offer:

LET512
512MB RAM
1 IPv4 (Free /124 IPv6 available in Ohio/USA DC)
1Gbps Unmetered & Fair-share Bandwidth
20GB Clustered Cloud Storage
Virtuozzo Container or VM
Only $5/month or $48/year

More info/order now

You Can Choose Between:

-Virtuozzo Container-type VPS (OpenVZ-alike, maximum performance)

-Parallels Virtual Machine-type VPS (KVM/XEN-alike, maximum customization)

The Datacenter:

• USA: Columbus, Ohio: The unique & premium location, located between Chicago and New York.
  • UK: Gosport, Hampshire: Great location with great connectivity.

The hardware:

• Dual L5520/Dual L5639/Dual E5-2430/Dual E5-2620 CPU
  • Clustered Cloud/SAN Storage
  • 72/96/128GB RAM

The benchmark:
USA Cloud
[UK Benchmark Coming Soon]

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask below or send a PM.

Thank you for looking at our offer!

Comments

• There are rules here... Read them please..

• @AutoSnipe said:
    There are rules here... Read them please..

Which rule did I break?

• Did you read them?
    can you tell me when you registered @ LET?

• forthcloudforthcloud Member
    edited February 2014

@AutoSnipe said:
    Did you read them?
    can you tell me when you registered @ LET?

One year ago. February 2013

• lol sorry then, just saw February :P my bad...

not very active for a year on here tho

• @AutoSnipe said:
    lol sorry then, just saw February :P my bad...

not very active for a year on here tho

Was busy doing everything last year, and forgot that we actually had an account here.

• Any VPS you can provide with about $2/mo in UK?

• @Edo said:
    Any VPS you can provide with about $2/mo in UK?

Oops...Thanks for your interest but we can't do that. Virtuozzo license costs about $3/month per container/VM (not per-node) alone with other costs. Therefore our LET offer is $5 per month.

• I'm using Forthcloud UK VPS since about 45 days and I'm impressed with the service and performance.

• @forthcloud said:
    Virtuozzo license costs about $3/month per container/VM (not per-node) alone with other costs. Therefore our LET offer is $5 per month.

so that's $2 to pay for server, colo, transit, support, admin, marketing. any profit in doing that?

easy to see why other solutions are the norm. but Virtuozzo is just OVZ with bells on, so are those bells worth the $3 ? OK not quite that simple, but the question is still valid. Is Virtuozzo worth the money?

• @Bruce said:
    easy to see why other solutions are the norm. but Virtuozzo is just OVZ with bells on, so are those bells worth the $3 ? OK not quite that simple, but the question is still valid. Is Virtuozzo worth the money?

It certainly is, it's far more advanced than OpenVZ and is easier to control than OVZ.

We also offer Parallels Virtual Machine-type VPS (KVM/XEN-alike, maximum customization) as mentioned in the thread for the same price and same specifications.

Both technologies easily outperform OVZ/KVM by up to 300%.

• Signed up! hopefully setup will be quick

Thanked by 1forthcloud