Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a PHP developer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a PHP developer

Hello,

We are looking for a PHP developer to join our small team. You will be working as a contractor primarily on our billing software. Specifically, you will be working to complete and maintain our payment and hosting modules, order form and client area so some experience of web hosting control panels and other hosting billing systems is desirable.

You must have experience working with the Symfony2 PHP framework and a thorough understanding of OO PHP. A fast computer will be helpful as the project is quite large. It would be helpful if you're over 18 though I will consider exceptional candidates under 18.

We are looking for a long term working relationship. If you are interested, please email [email protected] with your expected hourly rate, your availability, your CV and your experience with Symfony2 PHP.

Comments

• How small is your team? What is the salary range that you will consider for this?

• jhjh Member

Hi

There are currently 3 of us working on different areas.

I can't put a number on the rate until I've spoken to you.