Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alien vps still working?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alien vps still working?

I ask because I had several accounts with them.No complaints to how my servers run.

I opened a ticket and haven't had a reply for sometime.

Anyone else using them?

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2014

Yes, they are still alive and even advertise at http://lowendbox.com/ (banner at bottom of webpage).
    Support was always like that and it can take several weeks before they reply or don't reply at all. My NY vps with them is relatively OK, but still up just because I got credited for past inconveniences so much - I won't renew it.

• Thanks for your speedy reply.

Posted ticket with them 11/30/2013 14:00 and no reply yet.

I probably won't renew.

• myvpsreviewsmyvpsreviews Member
    edited February 2014

@IronRook said:
    Thanks for your speedy reply.

Posted ticket with them 11/30/2013 14:00 and no reply yet.

I probably won't renew.

Try submitting another ticket.

• AlienVPS are on auto pilot.

I don't understand how they operate.

• I canceled my VPS with them in March 2012, and even at that time they looked like they were on autopilot. And the autopilot isn't very reliable, either, since they didn't properly cancel my VPS and it stayed online a lot longer than it was supposed to. In fact, I might still have a VPS with them that they forgot to bill me for ;)

On the flip side, I never had a problem with the server itself while I used it.

• They have a phone in their site.
    Toll Free: 800.385.7140
    Phone: 212.500.0361
    Fax: 212.500.0362

Did you try to call them?