Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know 128mb vps with openvpn template?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone know 128mb vps with openvpn template?

I am looking for any lowend vps provider who provide reasonable price with openvpn template.would you please able to write few company name please :)

first i planned to buy vpn after googling see that it will cost 5-10 usd.It will be better if i buy a lowend vps.what you will think guys?

Comments

• Bandwagonhost? There's a 128mb plan for 5.99 now and you can install openvpn via its kiviwm

• ElectroPulseElectroPulse Member
    edited February 2014

Ramnode. They start at $2/month (without a coupon... There's a 38% off recurring coupon "WOWNUM1" that I actually used just last night to get a 256mb VPS). I cannot personally vouch for them, as I just purchased a VPS from them last night, but based on all the reviews they are great (they've come in first for the last few LowEndBox.com polls, too).

They have a "TurnKey Linux - OpenVPN" template available to install.

By the way, are affiliate links allowed? If so, here's mine if you do decide to go with Ramnode: https://clientarea.ramnode.com/aff.php?aff=1127

EDIT: Were you meaning $5-10/month, or per year?

Thanked by 1raihan0888
  • they have only annual payment :(

• RamNode is pretty nice. I used their Debian Wheezy template on my 512 and 1GB plans, but I have run the same template on a 64MB VPS and it has ran fine.

• ElectroPulseElectroPulse Member
    edited February 2014

@raihan0888 said:

they have only annual payment :(

If you are willing to jump up to the 256mb (for $2.64/month with 38% off promo code) it is quarterly. Anything higher than that is per month (next jump up is $4.65/month after promo code for the 512mb).

Thanked by 1raihan0888
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

You actually use any provider and use The openvpn autoinstaller by Nyr
    http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=235

Thanked by 2raihan0888 CharlesA