Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinions on Delimitervps for dedis?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Opinions on Delimitervps for dedis?

I recently ordered a dedi from Delimitervps using a deal that they had, but it won't get here for a while since it's the weekend. So, I wanted to see if people had any opinions on them? I've seen some good or bad, but most aren't recent. So.. if you use/have used delimitervps for dedis, what was your opinion of their services?

Comments

• Here's mine: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/17489/delimitervps-12-hour-atom-review

There are a few more around here somewhere but the search here isn't the best.

• edited January 2014

@skybucks100 said:
    Here's mine: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/17489/delimitervps-12-hour-atom-review

There are a few more around here somewhere but the search here isn't the best.

Seems decent

• I've had one of the Dual X5150's for almost a month now, the hardware and network are both solid.

Support is ok, not the fastest but informative and knowledgeable.

I'm very happy with my Delimiter server, it's easily the best value dedi I've ever rented.

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited January 2014

I really like them, but their maximum Additional IP limit is very low. Their dedicated server and network are excellent though

• @luissousa - they reacted to that issue and since January 1st you can order /29 and /28 subnets for the budget servers

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @MarkTurner said:
    luissousa - they reacted to that issue and since January 1st you can order /29 and /28 subnets for the budget servers

At this point I'm sitting here waiting for (probably) thursday for it to go up so I can test if it actually supports what I want to do :P

• @Void_Whisperer - what do you want it do to :)

• @MarkTurner said:
    luissousa - they reacted to that issue and since January 1st you can order /29 and /28 subnets for the budget servers

Good to hear! :D

Why didn't they inform their clients though?

• @luissousa - I am sure they notified the customers that enquired about the possibility of larger subnets.

• Thanks for the infomration people have given since i also just placed an order for some of the budget servers. Looks like they also have a lot of vps location anyone mind giving some information on that?

• @DigitalDuke said:
    I've had one of the Dual X5150's for almost a month now, the hardware and network are both solid.

Support is ok, not the fastest but informative and knowledgeable.

I'm very happy with my Delimiter server, it's easily the best value dedi I've ever rented.

me too, I'm also happy :)

• Well I picked up an Atom dedi from them a while back and it is working okay I suppose. The network though is my only gripe. It is painfully slow for some reason on mine. I tried sending 1.4GB of files to another server with it recently... 140-300KB upload speeds!?! Ouch... It appears to be random though. For example downloading something: Sometimes for me it goes about 20+MB/s and then just drops down to 1-5MB/s and goes back up randomly and drops again. Not sure if it is just a one time thing, but it does get pretty annoying... Any one have any ideas about it?

• @Jack I'm good :P (Just using it for some personal backups for now)

• skybucks100 said: but the search here isn't the best.

I use site:lowendtalk.com on google for searching.

• said: I recently ordered a dedi from Delimitervps using a deal that they had

You probably should have asked before you bought

• @Rob92 - this doesn't seem right at all. Please PM me your IP so I can investigate.

Each Atom 'Pod' (20 servers) has 4 x GE uplinks in an aggregate. These aggregates at peak run to 1.5Gbps. We over-dimensioned everything.