Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone used oneprovider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone used oneprovider?

I've just been looking and oneprovider has some good deals on at the minute in France. Anyone had any experience of them? I was looking at either the e3 for 29 euro or the i3 for 20.

Comments

• I think the resell from online.net. But they are cheaper since you dont pay VAT as far as I can see.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

They resell online.net, they also have some specific deals. There is no VAT and there is no VAT @ online.net also.

Support is superslow same like online.net

To me they look same, maybe they are same.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @sc754 I'm renting a EUR20 I3 from them. No problem at all. :)

• @pbalazs123 said:
    sc754 I'm renting a EUR20 I3 from them. No problem at all. :)

Have you got any benchmarks? Is it at online.net? I've ordered that one, decided against the e3 for now.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Yes it is at online.net. Keep in mind setup can take 2-3 days after you order.

• pbalazs123pbalazs123 Member
    edited January 2014

@sc754 I don't have any benchmarks, and i cannot do it right now, because the server is in production for now. But as @rm_ told you above it can take a few days to get your server. 2-5 days. Also they are answering the tickets very slow, but the server is usable and no problem with the network at all.