Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UltimateHostings KVM Transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UltimateHostings KVM Transfer

DavidxDavidx Member
edited January 2014 in General

Hey guys,

No longer need this box.. so I'm giving it up.

Specs: (were doubled due to special)
150 GB Raid 10 Disk Space
4 GB RAM / 2 GB vswap
4 CPU Cores
1 TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
2 IPV4
$7.00/Month
Renewal:01/02/2014

original offer here;
http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/19363/ultimatehostings-let-exclusive-ssd-cache-kvm-openvz-1gbps-port-dallas-turkey-7-00-mo/p1

I'd like $5 via Paypal in return. Thanks! ;)

Please PM me! :)

Comments

• Did you pay for a year?

• @m0dg0d said:
    Did you pay for a year?

Nope, monthly.

• Maybe you want to have @ultimatehostings post in your thread to confirm that you have their permission to transfer? Their TOS at https://ultimatehostings.com/tos.html says that "Under no circumstances shall the Customer transfer their rights under this agreement to any other individual or third-party without the direct written consent of the Company. The company shall be entitled in its absolute discretion to assign the whole or any part of this agreement."

On a separate note, wow! "In the unlikely event that you require a reimage or reinstall of your operating system (OS), or you wish to change the operating system installed on your server, you must request an Operating System Reload. OS Reloads may attract a one-time non-refundable fee of not less than $40.00 USD and not more than $100.00 USD per reload. All OS Reload requests must be submitted using our online ticketing system."

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited January 2014

@user123 said:
    On a separate note, wow! "In the unlikely event that you require a reimage or reinstall of your operating system (OS), or you wish to change the operating system installed on your server, you must request an Operating System Reload. OS Reloads may attract a one-time non-refundable fee of not less than $40.00 USD and not more than $100.00 USD per reload. All OS Reload requests must be submitted using our online ticketing system."

Already logged a ticket beforehand... and that is for their dedicated machines.. They have SolusVM for their KVMs.

http://i.imgur.com/nofSmSU.png

• Yes the service can be transferred as it has been confirmed via a ticket before this thread was posted and the $40 OS reinstall fees is applicable to dedicated server as everyone is aware that you can do a OS reinstall using Solusvm free of cost. :)

Thanked by 1Davidx
  • David_P said: Already logged a ticket beforehand

Glad to hear it. I just didn't want you to get stuck after going through all the trouble of finding someone and then not being able to transfer :).

Thanked by 1Davidx
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2014

Still available?

Edit: NVM.

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    Still available?

Edit: NVM.

Still available.