Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TurnKeyInternet - Professional 1 - Annually 12/22/2014 - WHMCS Included - $70
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TurnKeyInternet - Professional 1 - Annually 12/22/2014 - WHMCS Included - $70

Hello,

I am selling a TurnKeyInternet Professional 1 Account for $70

The full detail are here - http://turnkeyinternet.net/cybermonday/turbo-linux-reseller-hosting/

You'll get the Reseller account and WHMCS for 1 year.

If you would like the domain linked to the account (servaman.com) I can include that and a wildcard SSL (*.servaman.com) for an extra $20

There is an SSL cert but it has already been activated.

I have contacted TurnKeyInternet to see if account services are transferable, their not although they said that I can change all the details on the account to match the new account holder.

Please PM me if interested.

Comments

• Why don't you want it anymore?

• What's the average load on its server?

• For anyone thinking of buying: You can only use the WHMCS on a domain hosted on their server or they would suspend your WHMCS licence. Already used them in past.

Their network was average due few downtimes for which the reasons weren't told.

The support was not too skilled back then. I used them about atleast an year ago, I'm sure they would have improved by now.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Projectpop said:
    What's the average load on its server?

The resellers server are frankly shit, used them in the past. But its a great offer to host your WHMCS.

• @ztec said:
    Why don't you want it anymore?

I don't need it anymore, no use.

@Projectpop said:
    What's the average load on its server?

It's pretty good. I'm in the UK, their servers are in US. Works well.

@srvrpro said:
    For anyone thinking of buying: You can only use the WHMCS on a domain hosted on their server or they would suspend your WHMCS licence. Already used them in past.

I've had reply within 10 minutes, support is reasonable.

• ironhideironhide Member
    edited January 2014

their TOS is really scary (afaik), read before you buy :)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I have an account as well. Had some issues with setup but support helped me. Great place for WHMCS.

• ztecztec Member
    edited January 2014

@rmlhhd said:
    I've had reply within 10 minutes, support is reasonable.

I bet, like me, you bought it because it was a great deal. Then decided you really didn't need it though. Am I right?

• @ztec said:
    I bet, like me, you bought it because it was a great deal. Then decided you really didn't need it though. Am I right?

I was going to use but have decided not to start a new project.

This discussion has been closed.