Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome Hardware, Awesome Prices - Native IPv6 | Crissic Solutions LLC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Awesome Hardware, Awesome Prices - Native IPv6 | Crissic Solutions LLC

SkylarMSkylarM Member
edited January 2014 in Offers

Head Decoration

Logo

Menu

Native IPv6 | Great Support | Improved Hardware | Diverse Network

Deals

Looking for a good deal on our new powerful servers? Don't worry, we've got you covered with our latest promotion.

This is your last chance to buy at these rates, this promotion is ending NEXT WEEK!

Plans

Improved Disk Speed!

Disk Speed Graph

Improved Node Specs

CPU: Dual Hex Core Intel X5660 @ 2.8Ghz
Disks:12x RE4's on a H700 Raid Card w/BBU in Raid 10
RAM: 96GB

Divider

About Crissic

Crissic Solutions LLC is a fast growing hosting company based out of Springfield, Missouri. We are one of the few companies that actually have our own ARIN IP allocation (AS62639)

Fully Owned Hardware - All of our hardware, from our Juniper EX3200 with a 10gbit uplink, to our Intel Dual Xeon 5639's/5520's/X5560's, we own it.

Our Promise - We promise to provide all of our clients with the best level of service and the highest grade hardware that we possibly can. In fact, we are so confident that you will love our services and our amazing level of support that we offer a 10-day no-hassle money back guarantee!

Quick AUP - We do not allow IRC, Bittorrent, P2P, warez, spamming, or anything illegal in the state of Florida or within the United States of America. PRIVATE proxies are allowed. Runescape bots and gameservers are NOT allowed. Personal IRC Bouncers are Permitted. For more information check out our AUP @ https://crissic.net/aup

Looking Glass - We have a Looking Glass ready to go for all your testing needs @ http://lg.crissic.net/

Divider

ServerBear

Comments

• Impressive numbers. Which location s do you offer?

• @namhuy said:
    Impressive numbers. Which location s do you offer?

We're only out of Jacksonville, FL at the moment.

• however i failed to find the link, did i miss something?

• noisycode said: however i failed to find the link, did i miss something?

The big blue Signup buttons maybe?

• JupiterJupiter Member
    edited January 2014

Got another one. I love the 2nd IP offer. Thanks again!

• I have been with them for quite a while and I can say you won't be disappointed. They have the best support ever and the servers are fast. Plus additional ipv4s are only half a dollar so that's that. Overall best vps provider I have ever been with.

Thanked by 1SkylarM
  • SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited January 2014

@Jack said:
    But But Skylar, Is IPv6 guaranteed?

Oh you!

@ksubedi said:
    I have been with them for quite a while and I can say you won't be disappointed. They have the best support ever and the servers are fast. Plus additional ipv4s are only half a dollar so that's that. Overall best vps provider I have ever been with.

I appreciate the kind words.

• @sleddog said:

oh my god, how could i think of it as a picture! thank you!

• @Jack said:
    SkylarM HE SAYS YOU DO BUT WHO IS HE?

http://bgp.he.net/AS62639#_prefixes6

He.net knows all!

• i have ordered one in your last offer. response time is great. well done, guys.

• I am using one of the VPS from Crissic. The performance has been great but the disk I/O is ordinary around 80-100MBPS.

• @guitarfire said:
    I am using one of the VPS from Crissic. The performance has been great but the disk I/O is ordinary around 80-100MBPS.

What node are you on?

• Happy with my VPS so far, thumbs up for crissic.

note that as of February, Tor in any mode is not allowed

• Just to give you a idea about their response times :)

http://f63.net/i/c9e889f25fc99f8e58248ab59f2f2c.png

• it's crissic down?

i can't access my vps, main site, whmcs, and solus

• @arieonline said:
    it's crissic down?

i can't access my vps, main site, whmcs, and solus

We're online and working.

• SkylarM said: We're online and working.

thanks, i think it was my internet connection problem

• jax2 down?

• arieonlinearieonline Member
    edited January 2014

karjaj said: jax2 down?

apparently, yes

• @SkylarM do you allow/enable gre tunnels to the second IP?

• @karjaj said:
    jax2 down?

@arieonline said:
    apparently, yes

An additional email has just gone out. Memory stick is bad in the node resulting in a crash that required a FSCK to verify disks. We've finalized the FSCK and re-verified our suspicions on RAM and are working on replacing the stick now (we have a few spares on site fortunately).

• guitarfireguitarfire Member
    edited January 2014

SkylarM said: What node are you on?

Jax2. I must concede that although I didn't like the twelve hour downtime, Crissic has been very professional. When I asked for the reason, they explained it honestly and said that it would take 12 hours :) They even sent timely emails, which I think is very great!

• @guitarfire said:

Yeah unfortunately a RAM stick in the node went bad resulting in two crashes shortly following each other, and requiring a FSCK. It didn't take as long as the one on JAX03 the other day (unrelated issue that has since been resolved), but still ate up quite a bit of time.

We're reworking our policies and setup a bit for these new nodes to hopefully allow us to get a bit more of a burn in on the nodes to double and triple check that everything is in order. Having a surplus (1+ node) sitting ready for when we need it would resolve most issues we've faced with the new nodes, but they are quite expensive so we buy them as we can :)

Things will be changing over the next few weeks/months relating to provisioning new nodes and new hardware. We've only had TWO major incidents since we opened in April, but they happened back to back. Plus I am not a huge fan of issues or extended downtime, so we are doing our best to remove the possibility of issues like this occurring in the future.

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • @SkylarM said:
    Things will be changing over the next few weeks/months relating to provisioning new nodes and new hardware. We've only had TWO major incidents since we opened in April, but they happened back to back. Plus I am not a huge fan of issues or extended downtime, so we are doing our best to remove the possibility of issues like this occurring in the future.

That's actually fine with me. I have seen providers who did not care, they just ping our IP and say that everything is fine(Uh..uh..Urpad anyone?). For the price I am paying, I am not expecting 100% uptime but honest support is something I really liked about Crissic.

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • Disk IO & Connection very good

Can you make a package like this :

5000MB or 6000MB RAM

4 vCPU cores

50GB Disk

3TB Bandwidth

1Gbit port

OpenVZ/SolusVM

1 IPv4

package with high ram like other providers

how much the monthly cost ?

Bravo Crissic

• jax4 down? i cant access my server.

• @matius said:
    jax4 down? i cant access my server.

We're looking into it, but submit a ticket if you can.