Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two day blowout - Dual Hex, 48GB, 2TB - $49, Atom $5, Dual Xeon, 16GB, 500GB - $20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Two day blowout - Dual Hex, 48GB, 2TB - $49, Atom $5, Dual Xeon, 16GB, 500GB - $20

MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

Reposted from WHT:

This is the craziest deal to date - 12 cores, 48GB RAM and 2TB of disk for $49/month thats $4/core/month!

We have 250 servers racked and ready to go, we want them gone by the end of the year. This coupon expires at midnight on 31st December or when stock runs out which ever is sooner

Its an annual only deal, if you dont want to pay annually then you can use the other coupon XMAS2013 for a 50% discount (prices below shown with discount applied)

The configuration is fixed, no customisations or addons.

We have a few of these left - these deals end midnight 31st December or when stock runs out which ever is sooner.

Atom 230, 2GB RAM, 100GB Disk - $5/mo

* 2GB RAM

* 100GB Disk

* 2TB Bandwidth

* 1 IP Address

* Gigabit port

$5/month (payable annually at $60/year) - Coupon R61GT71VEF

$10/month (paid month-to-month) - Coupon YA676D4YDT

Order Here

HP DL145 Dual Opteron, 2GB RAM, 250GB Disk - $10/mo

* 2 x Opteron 248

* 2GB RAM

* 250GB SATA Disk

* 1 IP Address

* Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)

* 5TB Bandwidth

* Gigabit port

$10/month (payable year at $120/year) - Coupon XMAS2013

$20/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon XMAS2013

Order Here

HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB - $20/mo

* 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon

* 16GB RAM

* 500GB Disk

* 1 IP Address

* Hardware RAID Controller

* Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media

* Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)

* 5TB Bandwidth

* Gigabit port

$20/month (payable quarterly at $60/quarter) - Coupon XMAS2013

$30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon XMAS2013

Order Here

These offers are only available from our Atlanta datacentre. All of our services are unmanaged.

Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites are prohibited - if you want to run these types of services, please look elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Questions? Email us at [email protected]

• Steve

Comments

• Wow. I just had an incident in my trousers reading this...

• LOL - when you've changed them then be sure to click Order Now :)

• @MarkTurner said:
    The configuration is fixed, no customisations or addons.

Can additional IPs be ordered?

• Also, what model opteron? I don't see that listed anywhere.

• @petris - Dual Opteron 2419EE - you probably can get more IPs as this is a much larger system, best to check with [email protected] as to how many though

• @MarkTurner said:
    petris - Dual Opteron 2419EE - you probably can get more IPs as this is a much larger system, best to check with [email protected] as to how many though

Thanks!

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I hate that this offer is annually. I would easily pay the $49 a month but definitely don't have $600 in my bank account in one go.

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited December 2013

@agoldenberg - You can buy it monthly but the price quadruples

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@MarkTurner ...duh?....

• why the annual cost is cheaper than monthly? -_-

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited December 2013

I don't need large disk space , I don't need big RAM. but I do need fast I/O. Is it possible to replace the 2 drives with a SSD without changing the price?

• @blackeye said:
    why the annual cost is cheaper than monthly? --
    @blackeye said:
    why the annual cost is cheaper than monthly? -
    -

because you commit for a longer time paying all at once i think.

• @MarkTurner said:
    agoldenberg - You can buy it monthly but the price quadruples

At that price point (per month), there is no advantage to buying from Delimiter vs other dedicated providers. Will have a second look if the "pricing anomaly" changes in the future. However for now, I'll stick with my Euro 29 Xeon from online.net.

• @MarkTurner Suggestion: Instead of yearly, you should do quarterly and half year (what's the word for that? Biannually?). I'd buy that HP DL145 Dual Opteron, 2GB RAM, 250GB Disk in a heartbeat if I could get the $10 at quarterly.

• @kyaky - Note:

The configuration is fixed, no customisations or addons

• @skybucks100 - Mail Steve and ask the question - I dont think it will happen though

• @skybucks100 said:
    MarkTurner Suggestion: Instead of yearly, you should do quarterly and half year (what's the word for that? Biannually?). I'd buy that HP DL145 Dual Opteron, 2GB RAM, 250GB Disk in a heartbeat if I could get the $10 at quarterly.

I am agree with this .

• @MarkTurner said:

>

I'll speak for everyone here, will you send Steve this link http://lowendtalk.com/entry/register ? :)

(Also, I have a question thing you might be able to answer, so expect a PM)

Thanked by 1Pats
  • mov3mov3 Member
    edited December 2013

@skybucks100 said:
    MarkTurner Suggestion: Instead of yearly, you should do quarterly and half year (what's the word for that? Biannually?). I'd buy that HP DL145 Dual Opteron, 2GB RAM, 250GB Disk in a heartbeat if I could get the $10 at quarterly.

I am agree with this .
  • Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited December 2013

maxmind is a pain in the ass, getting my order banned just because i forgot to turn off my vpn..

After sending a email to delimiter i get this

• @skybucks100 @blackeye on the DL145 what about $15/month (based on quarterly) - middle ground between the two? Not saying it will happen but having an offline discussion

• @Mark_R - as I mentioned in the PM, you need to make sure your information is 100% accurate. Don't use a proxy or VPN, they'll look for this. Every order over a certain threshold gets manually examined.

• @skybucks100 said:
    (Also, I have a question thing you might be able to answer, so expect a PM)

This i also can't understand... if Mr Steve can post in WHT and is able to respond to queries there, why in LET his low-stream/up-stream/side-stream has to put Offer for him? and then ask to contact Mr Steve for any queries??

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited December 2013

@Pats said:
    This i also can't understand... if Mr Steve can post in WHT and is able to respond to queries there, why in LET his low-stream/up-stream/side-stream has to put Offer for him? and then ask to contact Mr Steve for any queries??

I dont think that "Mr. Steve" needs to be here when MarkTurner is around.

• @MarkTurner said:
    skybucks100 - Mail Steve and ask the question - I dont think it will happen though

this..

• @Pats - the brutal fact is there is one English speaking sales guy at Delimiter, he has to put his efforts where he can get maximum revenue. WHT generates around $10k per offer he posts (every 3-4 days), LET generates about $1k (every 14 days).

Delimiter as a business has nothing to offer to the LEB/LET market. Its VPS's about 4-5 times more expensive than anyone else here, its dedicated servers are usually 2-3 times more expensive than anyone else here. It just so happened that some of Delimiter's Christmas offers fit the LEB market so I cross-posted them. After new year, its unlikely you'll see any such offers for a long time as we will take back any unsold servers from them and dispose of them to make space for newer models.

I am sure that when/if Delimiter decides to the enter LEB market then it will do so 'guns blazing' and that will require an official representative from the company to be here. I never meant to become the mouthpiece of Delimiter here, I dont work there and I dont work in anything sales related at Yomura.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Well, I broke down and ordered one :) First dedicated server I would own. Plan on just learning and messing around with software on it...

• @rob92 Which one did you order?

• The atom for $10 a month.