Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OLM.NET EMAIL Marketing servers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OLM.NET EMAIL Marketing servers?

Has anyone used OLM.net for email marketing servers before?

http://olm.net/email-marketing-servers

Their online order forms do not work for these deals but if you email them they honor this hidden link..

Comments

• I use INIZ for all my mass mail needs

• I have used INIZ before but they do not offer the large number of IP addresses that I need

• BK_BK_ Member
    edited December 2013

Spencer said: I use INIZ for all my mass mail needs

They offer separate services for mass mailing? According to their TOS, 'Mass Mailing' isn't permitted.

• OLM.NET confirmed that as long as you are "can spam" compliant then they have no issues with "mass mailing"

• @BK_ said:
    They offer separate services for mass mailing? According to their TOS, 'Mass Mailing' isn't permitted.

No they don't, but spencer is an exception to the rules. The rules don't apply on @Spencer because he is spencer :)

• @BK_ said:

If you have a site with 10 or 10 thousand legitimate users, a simple email to all of your users can not be classified as mass mail, how would you count/put a limit on all trigger emails, any number will be arbitrary?

Mass mail in my opinion is when someone is emailing or advertizing a large group of people who are not direct subscribers and people who are most likely to click on spam plus one shouldn't expect a single vps to deliver thousands of emails, the system should be well distributed in the first place.

Besides the lessee of a vps running a legitimate operation should be more concerned about IP reputation than the host itself.

• @BK_ said:

I'd like to clarify we do not, someone should ban @Spencer.