Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need help with zpanelcp
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need help with zpanelcp

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
  1. can any one suggest me a free billing and automation system for zpanelcp other than boxbilling...

2. how to use ipv6 in zpanelcp...

Comments

• Do you really need help with everything? Do some research yourself first..

Thanked by 1jebat_ks
  • Stop using ZPanel. You might get blacklisted with it.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • whats wrong with boxbilling? can't get it to work?

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@joodle said:
    Do you really need help with everything? Do some research yourself first..

thanks for that advice...

@Mark_R said:
    whats wrong with boxbilling? can't get it to work?

i just hope my two question above are clearly mentioned...

• jebat_ksjebat_ks Member
    edited December 2013

@agentmishra said:
    thanks for that advice...

Which I believe you don't follow

I hate to be that guy, but please read the net etiquette at http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Particularly on,

...When you ask your question, display the fact that you have done these things first; this will help establish that you're not being a lazy sponge and wasting people's time. Better yet, display what you have learned from doing these things. We like answering questions for people who have demonstrated they can learn from the answers.

Thanked by 1Mark_R

ok so @jebat_ks wants me to write a thesis before opening a question thread...

thanks and advice taken

• @agentmishra said:
    ok so jebat_ks wants me to write a thesis before opening a question thread...

If that's what you understood from the article, then I have a bad news for you...

• Oh boy, he means that these threads are vague. You ask a sentence long question, if that, these questions are by today's standards level 1 questions. Perhaps instead of asking "can any one suggest me a free billing and automation system for zpanelcp other than boxbilling" you should write something along the lines of:

"Hi there!

I was using ZpanelCP and I was wondering if anyone knows of any free billing and/or automation modules that work with Zpanel. I have tried ___ and ___ but I have yet to find a suitable billing panel that will work for my needs. If you have a suggestion for me, please post it below.

Thanks in advance!"

Answer: http://forums.zpanelcp.com/thread-6222.html

Another, "how to use ipv6 in zpanelcp..."

"I'm also wondering how I could implement IPv6 capabilities into Zpanel, I have tried to search their forums but I have stumbled upon absolutely nothing! I would like to make my website IPv6 ready, I could perhaps use something like Cloudflare to do this but I would prefer to use native IPv6."

Answer: http://forums.zpanelcp.com/thread-3381.html

Hope this helps.

• @skybucks100 said:

+1

The answer is in first page of Google search result for me, thats why this irks me.

• @jebat_ks said:

Yup, oh well... Some people lack Google Fu I guess...

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • skybucks100 said: Yup, oh well... Some people lack Google Fu I guess...

I was going to answer this last night but it hit me wrong and it was going to be a full two page write up on how to ask a question. I was not going to be very nice about it either. Thank you for answering it in a more precise manner.

I believe attitude gets you farther then anything else in this world. If you act like a stuck up prick you get treated like a stuck up prick. If you ask nicely and treat people with some common sense they tend to want to treat you with some respect in return.