Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is IPv6 only something your interested in?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is IPv6 only something your interested in?

Hello,

You have probably seen my other posts (I have quite a few) in one of the threads a few of you were saying I should do free VPS's

I like this idea but it's expensive.

I have come up with a plan and would like to thought.

VPS Hosting

128MB RAM
128MB Burst
50GB HDD
1TB Bandwidth
10IPv6
$0.75/pm

Questions
  1. Would you buy it?8 votes
    1. Yes
      37.50%
    2. No
      62.50%

Comments

• Can you add 'Yes, but not from someone who's business plan is evolved from asking people on forums what they want' as an option? Might give you a more accurate set of responses.

Thanked by 2rds100 Mark_R
  • @Nekki said:
    Can you add 'Yes, but not from someone who's business plan is evolved from asking people on forums what they want' as an option? Might give you a more accurate set of responses.

Nekki, I don't want to just go out and buy a server for the plan to fail.

I want to get some answer from people to see if anyone would actually buy it...

• Asking people on a couple of web forums has rarely been the cornerstone of a solid business plan. All it does is highlight your lack of knowledge and experience in the industry.

Do your research in other ways. The majority of hosts/former hosts on this forum are very friendly and I'm sure would offer assistance and advice if asked direct.

Thanked by 2rmlhhd Maximum_VPS
  • @Zen said:
    You live in a joyless world.

Kiss me now.

Thanked by 1Zen
  • closed as OP requested

This discussion has been closed.