Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any provider can provide IPV4 $0.25/ea ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any provider can provide IPV4 $0.25/ea ?

kyakykyaky Member
edited December 2013 in Requests

I know gamedatainc does. but anyone else? (US location. VPS only. ) 10-20 IPs needed

Only for private proxy use. doesn't take much CPU or I/O

Cheers

Comments

• Is this a sponsored thread by VPSAce?

Thanked by 1support123
  • kyakykyaky Member
    edited December 2013

@skybucks100 said:
    Is this a sponsored thread by VPSAce?

Its got nothing to do with them. I need more than 10 IPs with larger bandwidth. They don't meet the requirement. thx for your remind anyway

• @skybucks100 said:
    Is this a sponsored thread by [VPSAce]

Considering he has already listed one other provider, what makes you think he is trying to promote vpsace?

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2013

Not for .25c but LunaNode do 13 IP for $7.50/m (thats .57c/IP/m).

Thanked by 1kyaky
  • @earl said:
    Considering he has already listed one other provider, what makes you think he is trying to promote vpsace?

I just found it funny they were on the top of LEB and he needed one. It was a joke, calm down :)

@kyaky said:
    Its got nothing to do with them. I need more than 10 IPs with larger bandwidth. They don't meet the requirement. thx for your remind anyway

Wait, they have a limit on the number of IPs? Did not know that. Also, how much bandwidth would you need?

Thanked by 1kyaky
  • I've signed up to 50-60 providers and 2 of them mentioned already in the thread are the ones offering cheap IPv4.

Thanked by 1kyaky
  • @skybucks100 said:
    Wait, they have a limit on the number of IPs? Did not know that. Also, how much bandwidth would you need?

200G/mo for each IP. 10 IPs at least. I think I will send a msg to Crissic / gamedatainc to see if they can adjust the current plans.

• @skybucks100 said:
    I just found it funny they were on the top of LEB and he needed one. It was a joke, calm down :)

Maybe you are reading my comment out of context.. cause I'm not mad at you :) just curious what makes you think so, it's all..

Thanked by 1kyaky
  • @kyaky said:
    200G/mo for each IP. 10 IPs at least. I think I will send a msg to Crissic / gamedatainc to see if they can adjust the current plans.

You using them for proxies?

• @kyaky said:
    I know gamedatainc does. but anyone else? (US location. VPS only. ) 10-20 IPs needed

Only for private proxy use. doesn't take much CPU or I/O

Cheers

How much HDD/RAM do you require?

• wych said: You using them for proxies?

Care to read ?

kyaky said: Only for private proxy use.

• @kyaky said:

Crissic is a good option, never tried GameDataInc though...

@earl said:

Trust me, I was just taking a precaution... I said the joke because LEB/LET is owned by CC and the whole conspiracy theorists here say VPSAce/CVPS are all owned by CC. Hence the "Is this sponsored?" joke.

• @Reece said:
    How much HDD/RAM do you require?

Doesn't use much. maybe, 10G ,256 ram with a bit swap?

But I do need a stable network with good uptime.

• @skybucks100 said:
    Trust me, I was just taking a precaution... I said the joke because LEB/LET is owned by CC and the whole conspiracy theorists here say VPSAce/CVPS are all owned by CC. Hence the "Is this sponsored?" joke.

thanks for the conspiracy info as I always believe the 911 illusion.

Thanked by 1skybucks100
  • @kyaky said:

Maybe you can also try serverhub?

http://lowendbox.com/blog/serverhub-6-99-month-2048mb-ram-5-ipv4-openvz-vps-in-phoenix-dallas/

Thanked by 1kyaky
  • @skybucks100 said:

Ahh.. Ok, the "conspiracy theorists" ;)

• @skybucks100 said:

I believe HudsonValleyHost (HVH) and @GreenValueHost (GVH) are owned by CC as well.

• @earl said:
    Ahh.. Ok, the "conspiracy theorists" ;)

I'm gonna run before this thread goes off the deep end into the whole CC conspiracy...

Thanked by 1earl
  • wychwych Member
    edited December 2013

@alexvolk said:
    care to read

Depending what he/she is using the proxies for you may be better looking at services such as BuyProxies/TrustedProxies; saves alot of the hassle of configuring them.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2013

0.25$ never.... maybe 0.50$ + or get ipv6 subnet is free!

• @Infinity580 said:

I believe if the host owns their own IP range/block they'll be cheaper, therefor allowing the host to sell the IPs at .25 promotionally. There are a few hosts around that'll sell them at .25 i'm just not sure about what strings are attached.

• @wych said:

no hijack for aff marketing plz.

• @Infinity580 said:

Probably hard to find on a cheap VPS, but I did notice incero offering 253 IP's as a $6 upgrade on their dedi's but not sure how much the server cost as it looks to be sold out.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1327727

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

125 Usable IPs (ARIN Justification Required) [Add $5.00/mo] yep....

• @kyaky, come to papa

• @serverian said:
    kyaky, come to papa

the VPS you sold me was fantastic. but I'm just trying to find out more.... xD

• @kyaky said:
    the VPS you sold me was fantastic. but I'm just trying to find out more.... xD

We can do it @ .50 per IP.

How much bandwidth do you need?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Offtopic: I always believed that UGVPS is owned by CC

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

PM Sent.

This discussion has been closed.