Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need up to 7$/mo KVM VPS with European locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need up to 7$/mo KVM VPS with European locations

Hi, I'd need a quality and reliable (not oversold) 1GB RAM KVM VPS with SSD and ability to install custom ISO's.
Any recommendation?

I had Prometeus OpenVZ and i was satisfied but i wanted Arch Linux as a server and Prometeus KVM performance sucks now, at least on my node so i'm looking to transfer somewhere else.

Thanks

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

There is an ongoing problem with pm21 an pm19 since this morning:
    http://board.prometeus.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1384
    We keep trying to find the cause but if it will not be possible, will have to take the nodes down for maintenance (it is very strange 2 nodes with KVM to be affected the same time, these have close to 600 days uptime).
    All other services are working as expected.

• No one doing coin mining M?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

There is one other, pm20 which is not affected.
    This is not cpu abuse, i wish it was, there is something network related we guess, both pm19 and pm21 go do same time with irq storms but the traffic is normal...
    This is a puzzling situation and the nodes are big, hosting 80-90 smaller and medium KVMs. Shutting down and restarting will be hard.

• @pentago said:
    Hi, I'd need a quality and reliable (not oversold) 1GB RAM KVM VPS with SSD and ability to install custom ISO's.
    Any recommendation?

I had Prometeus OpenVZ and i was satisfied but i wanted Arch Linux as a server and Prometeus KVM performance sucks now, at least on my node so i'm looking to transfer somewhere else.

Thanks

Maybe I can help you?

• Went for KVMShell, looks and works good so far. We'll see how it performs..

• our windows vps are under kvm and you already have linux iso avaible. For custom iso it's need to be add by us, but it's possible by open a ticket