Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Anyone got problems with Linked-hosting.com ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone got problems with Linked-hosting.com ?

Just want to share what I faced few days ago until now with linked-hosting.com.
I am their customer for the 2nd month, I just paid for the 2nd month invoice on 26/11..

my problems start on days ago when I got alert from uptime robot saying my website down.. when I go to my domain, the server not responding to my request.. I go to solusvm panel, my vps are actually offline.. tried reboot and boot it for many times.. but it still offline..

then I opened a ticket.. they took over 20hours to replying my ticket... I am really2 mad..
they said they had the problem solved but still, my vps offline.. I replied and they solved it.. this process took over 40hours to solved and since then, my vps was offline..

then, my website just got back to normal.. until, I tried accessing my vps agin via browser.. it shows "Too many connection" error... this is mysql error generated.. I tried to reinstall mysqld then, I got error saying that I got no space left on the server..I run "df -h" command and shocked with the result.. I got only 24GB space and it is full.. I dont really see the connection between the error generated by mysql and the insufficient space left. but the mysql error lead me to low space left..

I contacted them about hour ago and no reply until I contact them through live chat.. now, I still waiting for their reply. they said I got 200GB space... but the result from df-h show different data..

anyone got same problem??? they said they got some problems to handle

Comments

• I have heard first time about them,so very little idea.Looks like noob hosting to me