Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuycPanel.com - cPanel Licenses! Best Price + FREE WHMxtra, Resource Monitor, and more!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuycPanel.com - cPanel Licenses! Best Price + FREE WHMxtra, Resource Monitor, and more!

edited May 2014 in Offers

We are the LARGEST external cPanel license provider!
Our Product
Instant Activation, Price BEAT Guaranteed! [ we will offer you a cheaper price for your license if you transfer it to us, contact us today!] You can use our licenses anywhere in the WORLD.

External cPanel License for your Virtual Private Server (VPS) only $13.00/month with coupon code or lower with bulk licensing.

cPanel Addons
Exclusive Addons for Your cPanel License, including:

• WHMxtra
  • MycPadmin.com (24/7 Unlimited Server Administration Service - ONLY at BuycPanel.com)
  • RVskins
  • RVsitebuilder
  • Fantastico
  • WHMsonic
  • Softaculous
  • WHMCS
  • CloudLinux
  • SolusVM
  • Attracta SEO tools
  • Resource Monitor (Only at BuycPanel)
  • Spam Scan (Only at BuycPanel)
  • Blesta
  • KernelCare

FREE cPanel installation, FREE support!

http://www.buycpanel.com
Promo Code: "whtvps13" for VPS cPanel license, only $13.00!

Includes a FREE WHMxtra License!

Includes a FREE Attracta SEO tools License!

Includes a FREE Resource Monitor License!

Includes a FREE Spam Scan License!

We also have a Buycpanel API that allows for integration into our many products such as WHMCS, SolusVM, ClientExec, HostBill and Blesta making managing and buying licenses even easier than it was before!

See why clients continually choose us, over and over again! http://www.buycpanel.com/why-choose-buycpanel

ORDER INSTANTLY: https://www.buycpanel.com/order.php

Comments

• ComfortVPSComfortVPS Member
    edited November 2013

Nice offer, but seems not meets the LEB 'Rules and Guidelines'

Thanked by 1emdad
  • Damn it, I bought a cPanel VPS licence from you last week for $14.95 :-(

• Nice, that's pretty cheap. Might grab a license for an up and coming project !

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex
  • Wasn't a same offer deleted earlier? Nice pricing though.

• terafireterafire Member
    edited November 2013

@mark Just ask them, they'll apply the discount. They did for me

• I bought two cPanel VPS licence from you last week for $14.95 Now only 13 !! Opps miss that !

• @terafire Will do, certainly worth asking. Thanks!

• @ComfortVPS said:
    Nice offer, but seems not meets the LEB 'Rules and Guidelines'

I talked with a moderator, and it was approved

• @BuyCPanel_Kevin i dont see link order for whmcs..

• Hello @BuyCPanel_Kevin i need 4 or 5 for the moment cPanel licenses for VPS

what would be the price?

and are the addons listed above are included with any license?

Kind Regards,

• emilvemilv Member
    edited November 2013

@BuyCPanel_Kevin How long is this offer valid?

• With a price match on Softaculous ($12/yr) and this offer, BuycPanel is unbeatable. Installs went without a hitch and the emails were very helpful. They run a great blog as well.

• @mindofemanizer said:
    BuyCPanel_Kevin i dont see link order for whmcs..

Unfortunately, BuycPanel as well as all other distributors no longer have the ability to sell WHMCS licenses. WHMCS has decided to restructure their company and remove all current distributors of their software product. (so if you would like to purchase a WHMCS license please buy directly from them) That should not have been included in the offer, however we do offer a few good alternatives to WHMCS, these are ClientExec and Blesta. You can find out more about these here. (https://www.buycpanel.com/addons#billing)

• @Abdessamad said:
    Hello BuyCPanel_Kevin i need 4 or 5 for the moment cPanel licenses for VPS

what would be the price?

and are the addons listed above are included with any license?

Kind Regards,

Hi Abdessamad, the price for 4 or 5 cPanel licenses (so long as it does exceed 14) would be $13.00 for each license by applying the coupon code "whtvps13" at check out. Yes, all of the FREE addons listed in the original post are included with every purchase of a new cPanel license.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • @emilv said:
    BuyCPanel_Kevin How long is this offer valid?

The offer will be valid until we decide that it is no longer needed. (so there is no specific date/time as to when this offer will expire)

• @BuyCPanel_Kevin just a heads up on the top notch service. Got a call from you guys after purchasing my order asking if I need any help. Now that is awesome customer service. Thanks!

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2013

@BuyCPanel_kevin: could you include "Secondary MX Plugin" & "ConfigServer Security & Firewall" in the offer....

if yes, let me know and i am ready to purchase some licenses...

• @agentmishra said:
    BuyCPanel_kevin: could you include "Secondary MX Plugin" & "ConfigServer Security & Firewall" in the offer....

if yes, let me know and i am ready to purchase some licenses...

Hey Agentmishra, I'm soory but we don't offer either "Secondary MX Plugin" or "ConfigServer Security & Firewall", sorry about that. But we do offer similar things to "ConfigServer Security & Firewall", for example mycpadmin, a license we do offer, can help with various configurations.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2013

@BuyCPanel_Kevin said:

thanks

can you let me have a link to that...

• @agentmishra said:
    BuyCPanel_Kevin said:

thanks

can you let me have a link to that...

Here's a link to mycpadmin (it's called "cPanel Admin")
    https://www.buycpanel.com/addons#server-administration

• Do you have offers for dedicated license?

• @Andy said:
    Do you have offers for dedicated license?

Hi Andy, Yes we do have an offer for dedicated licenses as well. If you use the coupon code "whtbcp30" at check out on buycpanel.com you can get a dedicated license for only $30.95.

• @BuyCPanel_Kevin I have sent you PM. Kindly check and reply.

• bycapnel has good products, I purchase cpanel and
    Includes a FREE Attracta SEO tools License!
    Includes a FREE Resource Monitor License!
    Includes a FREE Spam Scan License!
    For http://philmorehosthost.com resellers

• UPDATE: External cPanel License for your Virtual Private Server (VPS) only $13.00/month with coupon code or lower with bulk licensing. Please visit http://www.buycpanel.com/order with Promo Code "wht13xtra" for VPS cPanel license, only $13.00!

• UmairUmair Member
    edited April 2017

Are their any promo / better prices for cPanel Dedicated server license??
    I wish cPanel would have done a 10 domain mini license like Plesk .

Edited: Sorry I didn't realize it was an old post. I searched and this came on top.

• @Umair said:
    Are their any promo / better prices for cPanel Dedicated server license??
    I wish cPanel would have done a 10 domain mini license like Plesk .

Edited: Sorry I didn't realize it was an old post. I searched and this came on top.

The current promo code we have available is listed just above, in this thread. As far as further pricing adjustments, you will need to email our sales department at [email protected] to discuss more in depth. Please remember that we strive to offer very competitive pricing and we already offer low pricing for External cPanel Licenses in addition to FREE 24x7x365 Technical and Billing Support along with FREE installation services with every order!
    We are so confident in our pricing, that we are willing to price match any advertised price from any cPanel AUTHORIZED Distributor. Only cPanel Authorized Distributors are able to sell external cPanel licenses. If you are being offered external licenses from a non-cPanel distributor it is only a matter of time before your license will be shutdown, without notice, as the company offering you this is likely doing so illegally (we have seen this time and time again, where clients call us frantic in an emergency with a down and unlicensed server). For more information on this policy, please visit our website or email our sales team at [email protected]!

• is the code "whtvps13" still works?

• @marson said:
    is the code "whtvps13" still works?

No, that is an old code. The new codes can be found here: https://www.buycpanel.com/special/

• marsonmarson Member
    edited September 2017

so > @BuyCPanel_Alex said:

@marson said:
    is the code "whtvps13" still works?

No, that is an old code. The new codes can be found here: https://www.buycpanel.com/special/

So no chance to get cpanel cheaper than $14,95?