Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS Protected Hosts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS Protected Hosts

Hello Guys.

Do you know any DDOS Protected hosts?
I am willing to start a minecraft host and looking for a reliable host.

Thank you.

Comments

• RAMNode or BuyVM

• They do not offer dedicated servers!
    Still looking for more people to suggest

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

ovh

Thanked by 1dnwk
  • No OVH , Mishra ji.
    Still looking for more reliable hosts.

• We are located in SmartDC in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. We don't have any 'real' DDoS protection but the firewall from SmartDC (the DC is aimed for gaming servers because it is owned bij I3D (Interactive 3D, big game hosting)) is really good. After we moved to this DC a few months back none of our servers went offline.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited November 2013

@taronyu said:
    We are located in SmartDC in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. We don't have any 'real' DDoS protection but the firewall from SmartDC (the DC is aimed for gaming servers because it is owned bij I3D (Interactive 3D, big game hosting)) is really good. After we moved to this DC a few months back none of our servers went offline.

Do you have any test IPs to see how good your protection is?

You should probably still go with BuyVM and set up a GRE tunnel for minecraft and tunnel from a BuyVM vps to your dedicated.

• @tr1cky said:
    Do you have any test IPs to see how good your protection is?

no. I'm not going to give out ip's yelling 'ATTACK ME'. Atleast not open on a forum.

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

Dedicated Servers?

Then.. Staminus/Black Lotus/Limestone Networks.

Your choice :D

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@Saiku said:
    Dedicated Servers?

Then.. Staminus/Black Lotus/Limestone Networks.

Your choice :D

Black Lotus is great -- their DDoS filtration services are also available at Fiberhub where the colo space is a bit cheaper.

• w00t? 2.5k$ for shit? (sorry for this word) but staminus much better then Black Lotus.
    Black Lotus have inflated reputation. Read reviews about them at whole internet.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Why not just choose the host you want near a filtering provider and tunnel it there?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Voxility has own system and according to reviews from ppl I know (i am no expert in games and attacks) is very effective.
    They also have the capacity to absorb it. Someone inside told me that 100 gbps at least of the incoming traffic at any time is DDoS.

• Thank you guys for commenting.
    Yes , i have also heard about Voxility , Limestone looks great.

Thanks.

• @DomainBop Thanks a lot mate.
    Have you been with them?

• @fraghostsolutions said:
    DomainBop Thanks a lot mate.
    Have you been with them?

I have 3 servers with them. Their support response times (less than 1 hour) and network are both excellent. They added Level 3 and NTT to the network this week.

I can't comment on the effectiveness of the DDoS protection because I haven't needed it yet.

I think that @AnthonySmith is using them for one of LowEndSpirit's locations.

• Thank you.
    Anyone knows why OVH shows Sold out everywhere.
    and When will the servers be available

• BHS still has servers - http://ovh.ca

• @black said:
    BHS still has servers - http://ovh.ca

I was talking about the high end ones
    Can u suggest me more hosts?

Thanks.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I also recommend seflow.

• http://ixam-hosting.com/

DDos Protection: Up to 500Gbps

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I also recommend seflow.

Well, he wants to start a minecraft hosting, so he'll probably get a lot of TCP attacks and seflow isn't very resistant against SYN floods.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@rahulks said:
    http://ixam-hosting.com/

DDos Protection: Up to 500Gbps

That's a bit exagerated, 500 Gbps is Voxility's full capacity, they have some 100 Gbps incoming attacks all the time so I would say less than 200 Gbps and even that would be barely sustainable, but it is a good protection anyway when others offer 10 Gbps. Also Voxility can handle quite a bit of pps.

• @Maounique said:
    That's a bit exagerated, 500 Gbps is Voxility's full capacity, they have some 100 Gbps incoming attacks all the time so I would say less than 200 Gbps and even that would be barely sustainable, but it is a good protection anyway when others offer 10 Gbps. Also Voxility can handle quite a bit of pps.

Voxility are good with DDOS protection but they have issues with connectivity and pings over the globe.

Thanks.
    Looking for more hosts.

• @tr1cky said:
    Well, he wants to start a minecraft hosting, so he'll probably get a lot of TCP attacks and seflow isn't very resistant against SYN floods.

Hi tr1cky, when you tried our syn protection? If you prefer you can say me in private.

Thank you

• @fraghostsolutions said:
    Thank you.
    Anyone knows why OVH shows Sold out everywhere.
    and When will the servers be available

http://www.ovh.co.uk/a1186.SoldOut

• @matteob said:
    Hi tr1cky, when you tried our syn protection? If you prefer you can say me in private.
    Thank you

I use one of the lowendspirit vps, they run on a seflow dedi and small SYN floods take the whole dedi down.

• @tr1cky said:
    I use one of the lowendspirit vps, they run on a seflow dedi and small SYN floods take the whole dedi down.

Every customer choose their own ddos package and they choose filter customization. Sorry but you cannot say "not work" only because you use a free vps from a customer withou knowing package, ddos protection type, ddos level etc.

Ok thank you for confirming my suspect.

Have nice day

• @matteob You filter big udp floods without a problem even on your free tier, but you fail on small SYN flood attacks, that's why assumed there's something wrong with your SYN flood protection in general.

• Yes sure, i write here only to clarify other member that it is only your guess because you never tried trslly our service.

Thank you