Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gatsby Down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gatsby Down

Can anyone contact the owner for Gatsby as its been down since the morning? because he's not responding to emails.

@ElliotJ

Comments

• seems up, from here

• Hey there,

There was a short outage concerning the redis caching system I'm using. Slightly confusing since it's been running reliably for nearly a year with no downtime. I'll be monitoring the logs to see if any adjustments need to be made.

Apologies for any inconvenience!

• @ElliotJ said:
    Hey there,

There was a short outage concerning the redis caching system I'm using. Slightly confusing since it's been running reliably for nearly a year with no downtime. I'll be monitoring the logs to see if any adjustments need to be made.

Still down :(

• @ElliotJ said:
    Hey there,

Also I've PM'ed you.

• +1 to @ElliotJ for treating free users as customers.

• As far as I see, it returns 'WSOD' (down?)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

it returns 500

• :(

Until I've got to the root of the redis cache problem, I've disabled it.
    Although it'll add a hundred milliseconds or so to your load times, it'll keep everything online.

As this is (generally speaking) a VPS forum, I probably won't post more on this topic.
    Rest assured that I'll send a full RFO by email to all users once this tomfoolery has been sorted out though.

Apologies once again for the outage!

• mujmuj Member
    edited September 2013

@ElliotJ said:
    :(

Until I've got to the root of the redis cache problem, I've disabled it.
    Although it'll add a hundred milliseconds or so to your load times, it'll keep everything online.

As this is (generally speaking) a VPS forum, I probably won't post more on this topic.
    Rest assured that I'll send a full RFO by email to all users once this tomfoolery has been sorted out though.

Apologies once again for the outage!

Thanks, its working now. Could you fix my permalinks to %postname% please?

• nice