Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GridHostingSolutions Acquired by XFuseSolutions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GridHostingSolutions Acquired by XFuseSolutions

jakejake Member
edited September 2013 in General

GridHostingSolutions has quite a story behind it. To my understanding, @Jeffrey started GridHostingSolutions in late 2012, then sold its clients to a hosting provider and closed down. Jeffrey has also owned another host in the past, ChromiumHosting which was also sold (I cannot remember exactly who).

GridHostingSolutions re-opened in 2013, and just a few months later (you guessed it...) GridHostingSolutions has been again sold to another hosting provider, XFuseSolutions. Taking bets on when @Jeffrey will start a new host again.

Congratulations @XFS_Duke!

Registration Service Provided By: XFUSE SOLUTIONS, LLC

Domain Name: GRIDHOSTINGSOLUTIONS.COM

Registration Date: 19-Sep-2012
Expiration Date: 19-Sep-2014

Note: This Domain Name is currently Locked.
This feature is provided to protect against fraudulent acquisition of the domain name,
as in this status the domain name cannot be transferred or modified.

Name Servers:
ns1.xfusesolutions.net
ns2.xfusesolutions.net

Registrant Contact Details:
XFuse Solutions, LLC
Duke Hebert (Email Masking [email protected])
P.O. Box 1642
Scott
Louisiana,70583
US
Tel. +1.3372053086

Administrative Contact Details:
XFuse Solutions, LLC
P.O. Box 1642
Scott
Louisiana,70583
US
Tel. +1.3372053086

Technical Contact Details:
XFuse Solutions, LLC
P.O. Box 1642
Scott
Louisiana,70583
US
Tel. +1.3372053086

Billing Contact Details:
XFuse Solutions, LLC
P.O. Box 1642
Scott
Louisiana,70583
US
Tel. +1.3372053086

Information Updated: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 02:51:31 UTC

Comments

• I just can hope the new management getting better. Too many story of provider being opened and then sold in here :(

• edited September 2013
  • started GridHostingSolutions in late 2012, then sold its clients to a hosting provider and closed down.

You left out the part about trying to sell GHSv1's ripped template on LEB in January and the "I bought it from a friend on AIM, I didn't know it was stolen, really" excuse :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

<60 days

There's my bet

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

<30-45 days

• They should at least make an official announcement.

• @jarland said:
    <60 days

There's my bet

The new hosting venture was already announced 5 days ago. Goodbye Solus hello ZPanel!

http://freesimplehosting.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2

They should at least make an official announcement.

They kind of made an announcement of the sale on the FSH homepage :P

FreeSimpleHosting was first registered as a domain back in Feburary of 2013 and wasn't thought about until now. FreeSimpleHosting was also under a paid hosting company known as, GridHostingSolutions. However, since GridHostingSolutions was sold , we now have more funding towards to running our services here. We do ask for sponsorships and we do offer advertising opportunities on our forums. PayPal donations are also greatly appreciated.

http://freesimplehosting.com/

• @jake @WebSearchingPro I am out of the VPS business and will be sticking with offering free hosting, what I do best and get the most enjoyment out of. :)

@jake ChromiumHosting was sold to UrPad in September 2012

• @WebSearchingPro said:
    [Link to external forum removed by moderator]

Funny you say this :-) We checked the edit log and no link was removed by a moderator or an administrator. The post was edited by you and you put that text there.

• @mpkossen said:
    Funny you say this :-) We checked the edit log and no link was removed by a moderator or an administrator. The post was edited by you and you put that text there.

It might be...a joke?!?!?!

• @texteditor said:
    It might be...a joke?!?!?!

Or that :-) In any case we took away any doubt that it was actually removed by a moderator.

• edited September 2013

@mpkossen said:

Indeed I did put that there incase someone was curious as to why I was randomly quoting someone with no text afterwards. I woke up to the link missing. Unfortunately I don't take screenshots of every post I make.

I linked to http://vpsboard.com/topic/1854-freesimplehosting-free-webhosting-with-post-to-host-community/

Edit: I put the link back incase it was my mistake - I didnt want to put the link back directly because I figured it was removed for a reason. No hard feelings :D It could have been sleepy posting at its best, posting something that did not exist.