Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Dallas offline?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Dallas offline?

What happened to ChicagoVPS in Dallas?

Comments

• Looks like the test IP server is offline as well: 172.245.57.2

• Yeah their test IP is completely offline.

• @Jack said:
    My box in Dallas is up.

Shardhost you seeing anything?

both of my Shardhost VPS's are up.

• Well, my relatives in Dallas still have cable TV and Internet working.... but that is completely separate from ChicagoVPS's Dallas operations. ;-)

• @jimpop said:
    Well, my relatives in Dallas still have cable TV and Internet working.... but that is completely separate from ChicagoVPS's Dallas operations. ;-)

ShardHost and CVPS both use ColoCrossing in Dallas.

• @DomainBop said:
    ShardHost and CVPS both use ColoCrossing in Dallas.

ColoCrossing doesn't have any outages, afaik, or the title would have been "ColoCrossing Dallas offline?" I'm sure there are LOTs of electronic things in Dallas, and even in ColoCrossing Dallas (it's 64,000 square feet of raised-floor datacenter space, after all), my interest was solely in any known issues for ChicagoVPS' operations in Dallas. ;-)

• blackblack Member
    edited September 2013

@jimpop said:
    ColoCrossing doesn't have any outages, afaik, or the title would have been "ColoCrossing Dallas offline?"

I have a KVM with shardhost, it's online at the moment so I think the outage (if any) is specific to chicagoVPS.

• jimpopjimpop Member
    edited September 2013

ChicagoVPS have not only responded privately, but have also replaced a component that went bad in their Dallas center. All in under 1.5 hours. Thanks ChicagoVPS!