Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[nixcom.net] Introducing our new KVM packages! Get a vps for less than $3.99/month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[nixcom.net] Introducing our new KVM packages! Get a vps for less than $3.99/month!

Introducing our new KVM VPS packages

You're searching for a KVM vps but you prefer OpenVZ prices? Then, take a look to our packages! :)

We're proud to offer these packages to you guys on LET!

Please keep in mind that we are humans like you guys, and our main value is the satisfaction of our customers, so if you need a custom configuration we'll be glad to take some time to fit your needs :)

INCLUDING AN EXCLUSIVE PROMOTION CODE FOR LET COMMUNITY!

With the latest SolusVM version. Automated provisioning on each VPS package!

Install most of the latest distributions available! 32 AND 64 bits of course…

• CentOS 5/6
  • Debian 5/6/7
  • Fedora 17
  • Scientific Linux 5/6
  • Ubuntu 12.10/13.04

If you need other OS or provide your own iso/image, we'll be glad to give you access to it in your SolusVM account but please contact us at service [at] nixcom [dot] ca before ordering.

THIS IS BASED ON KVM VIRTUALIZATION

TEST IP: 199.48.164.42

LOCATED IN FLORIDA, USA

For speed test, please contact us: support [at] nixcom [dot] ca

• 1x 2.26 INTEL CPU
  • 20 Gb HDD RAID PROTECTED
  • 1000 Gb Bandwidth @ 100 Mbit
  • 256 Mb RAM & 512 Mb SWAP
  • 1 IP address
  • Web Panel access (SolusVM)
  • FREE INSTANT SETUP

PRICE: $3.99/month

Because we love LET community, use 51SFGEIY8U promotional code to get 15% off recurring! (EXCLUSIVE TO YOU GUYS!)

If you want to upgrade, feel free to open a ticket to our support departement and we'll be glad to apply 15% off on upgrades too!

TO ORDER

• 1x 2.26 INTEL CPU
  • 30 Gb HDD RAID PROTECTED
  • 1000 Gb Bandwidth @ 100 Mbit
  • 512 Mb RAM & 1024 Mb SWAP
  • 1 IP address
  • Web Panel access (SolusVM)
  • FREE INSTANT SETUP

PRICE: $5.99/month

Because we love LET community, use 51SFGEIY8U promotional code to get 15% off recurring! (EXCLUSIVE TO YOU GUYS!)

If you want to upgrade, feel free to open a ticket to our support departement and we'll be glad to apply 15% off on upgrades too!

TO ORDER

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Very good VPS hosting company. I've dealt with them for a 2 months project, and I had no problems. The only fault that I got: A typo in the template Ubuntu Server x86. :P

• Template name typo, not a big deal ;) thanks for the comment :)