Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EDIS.at
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EDIS.at

xeldaxelda Member
edited January 2012 in General

Anyone ever used EDIS.at's KVM hosting? Problems, stability, etc?

If not, can anyone recommend another good VPS host for under twenty, preferable in the Euro-area with around 512 memory? HDD space isn't important.

Comments

• FreekFreek Member
    edited January 2012

Do a quick search on Edis and you'll get a lots of (positive) results.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Yup, I've heard first hand good reviews all the way, just the disk space that's a let down to some.

• I've been using a 128MB KVM in their Chicago location. It is really fast & stable (both server & network). The disk space is really small but is good enough for my needs.

• I currently don't have a KVM from them. But have plenty of linux vservers with them. Their uptime is solid, speeds accross europe are awesome, support is great.

• For some reason I can't even read anything on that site. Too many big words. :/

• There is an English version of the site. Look at the top right corner

• I have one of their KVMs in Zurich (Micro) admittedly for less than month but no problems so far.
    Here are some stats (using http://www.akamaras.com/linux/linux-server-info-script/)

CPU model :    QEMU Virtual CPU version 0.14.1
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency : 2533.824 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 121 MB
    Total amount of swap : 106 MB
    System uptime :   12 days, 3:39,
    Download speed : (10.8MB/s)
    I/O speed : 159MB/s

Only downtime so far I think has been down to me not them.

• Cool! What about another company, ChicagoVPS? Not as many reviews it would seem, they okay?