Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torqhost - 30% off monthly and annually with coupon code SUMMER
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Torqhost - 30% off monthly and annually with coupon code SUMMER

torqhosttorqhost Member
edited May 2013 in Offers

Special summer LET offer for 30% off our annual and monthly OpenVZ vSwap and KVM packages (Levels 0, 1, 1++, 2++, 3++). Coupon code is SUMMER

100 uses available.

All packages come with optional MySQL offload service (currently in Beta).

OpenVZ

Level 0

1 CPU Core

RAM: 256MB + 256MB vSwap

Disk: 20GB (SAS 15k in RAID10)

Transfer: 500GB

1 IPv4

Price: 10.5 EUR / year (13.60 USD / year) with coupon SUMMER

Direct Order Link

Level 1

1 CPU Core

RAM: 512MB + 512MB vSwap

Disk: 40GB (SAS 15k in RAID10)

Transfer: 1 TB

1 IPv4

Price: 17.5 EUR / year (22.60 USD / year) with coupon SUMMER

Direct Order Link

Level 1++

2 CPU Cores

RAM: 1 GB + 1 GB vSwap

Disk: 75GB (SAS 15k in RAID10)

Transfer: 2 TB

1 IPv4

Price: 42 EUR / year (54.30 USD / year) or 4.9 EUR / month (6.30 USD / month) with coupon SUMMER

Direct Order Link

KVM

Level 0

1 CPU Core RAM: 256MB

Disk: 10GB

Transfer: 500GB

1 IPv4

Price: 10.5 EUR / year (11.75 USD / year) with coupon SUMMER

Direct Order Link

Level 1

1 CPU Core

RAM: 512MB

Disk: 20GB

Transfer: 1 TB

1 IPv4

Price: 17.5 EUR / year (19.55 USD / year) with coupon SUMMER

Direct Order Link

Level 1++

2 CPU Cores

RAM: 1 GB

Disk: 25GB

Transfer: 2 TB

1 IPv4

Price: 42 EUR / year (47 USD / year) or 4.9 EUR / month (6.30 USD / month) with coupon SUMMER

Direct Order Link

Additional Information

SolusVM Control panel

Accepted payments : Paypal (verified only), Moneybookers, Bank Transfers

Servers located in Tallinn, Estonia

Additional packages and more info:

OpenVZ: https://www.torqhost.com/virtual_private_servers/openvz

KVM: http://torqhost.com/virtual_private_servers/kvm

Test file: http://80.79.116.26/100mb.test Test IP: 80.79.116.26

Comments

• Thanks @Liam, hope you enjoy your server.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2013

This host deserve more attention than they get. Very stable non overloaded nodes + fast, user friendly support. Highly recommended. (customer since 2011)

btw. Deniss isn't about time to do something about this: :P

IPv6 is being tested by us at the moment and it will become publicly available in the next 2-3 months. - 7.9. 2011

• @Spirit Thank you for the recommendation.

I agree that the IPv6 roll-out delays are disappointing. Unfortunately we are dependent on our ISP in this case since their IP space is being used and they are not in a hurry to implement it, as they secured some IPv4 stock that will last some time. The availability is being pushed back all the time because of this. At this time, the estimate received from them is June-July time frame. Hopefully this time, the delivery date will be accurate. Sorry about this.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Using for 3 months, great performance and stable as rock. Eagerly waiting for IPv6 too, however.

• sDsBsDsB Member

Another satisfied customer checking in. Been a customer for almost 3 months now, and never had any problems.

• @rm_, @sDsB Thank you, glad to hear you are enjoying your servers.

• bobbybobby Member

@Spirit said:
    This host deserve more attention than they get.

This. Top notch all around.

• 5n1p5n1p Member

I have to agree Torqhost is great provider :D

• This is a great offer and I only ever read great things about your service. Might have to pick one up!

• LESLES Member

Use them for a few months and they are good!

• bobbybobby Member

@LES said:
    Use them for a few months and they are good!

So good, you won't leave :)

• usmaanusmaan Member

Hi. Why the order link forces a @20 per cent VAT on me. I am outside of EU and should not be paying this.

• @torqhost - can u do something for the non EU people regarding VAT and

• @usmaan We are manually verifying each order for VAT removal eligibility. You could simply write in order comments or open a sales ticket to remove the VAT before paying the invoice.

• @usmaan - @torqhost probably do not pass the vat on to the government (maybe tax exempt/or dodging tax which is common in the EU (google/amazon etc) which it probably why they are going through all orders manually

• vpnareavpnarea Member

@torqhost, offer is valid for existing clients too?

• snelwegsnelweg Member

@torqhost Can I pick a monthly kvm one up and change it later to 24 months payment?

• @asterisk14 You have been reading the news wrong. US companies like Apple, Google, etc are using Europe (Ireland more specifically) to dodge local taxes. We are not operating on a scale of billions for this to make sense. You can also validate our VAT number which is open information and it will confirm that the company is registered and has an actual VAT. Going through orders manually has more to do with abuse prevention. Please do not make assumptions based on no facts.

@vpnarea Yes, you could order a new server with the coupon, or apply it to your existing service if it is within 1 month of renewal.

@snelweg Sure, changing the term is possible. The maximum we have is 12 month, but the discount is recurring, so it will be the same.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Torqhost are the winsauce. Really good network uptime and speeds, solid performance.

• cynixcynix Member

Is AES-NI available on KVM instances?

• @Nekki Thank you.

@cynix The chips used on the host are E5645, so yes, AES instructions should be available.

• upfreakupfreak Member

Been using them since their Feb promo, and am a very satisfied customer. They deserve more limelight as others have opined here.

• blackblack Member

What are the specs of your KVM nodes?

• @peppr Thank you.

@black The node where current orders go is a HP DL180G6 2xE5645, 192GB RAM, 8xSATA in RAID10 (P410i controller).

• jaakkajaakka Member
    edited May 2013

Snippet from Estonian Business Entities database, sorry for the google translate.
    @torqhost, notify your accountant, cause you are in debt. Not significantly, but this usually affects credibility.
    Also using your home address for your office is kind of shady, but so many businesses do it, who dont really need it.

TAX DEBT REPORT
    Name: TORQHOST LLC
    Registration code: 12170865
    Address: Kotka 26-314 11312 Tallinn
    Phone:
    Fax:
    TAX BALANCE
    The tax balance shows the Tax and Customs Board, a real-time snapshot of the database query basis. Arrears in payment consists of principal and interest requirements. Debt Interest is calculated at current intress.MKS § 14 subsection 5, the tax authority shall issue a tax debt lack of evidence even if the taxpayer owes taxes to all taxes administered by the same tax authority does not exceed 15 euros or, if the tax arrears are paid in installments.

Arrears as at 28.05.2013 is € 34
    As of 5/28/2013, the company has interest payable at 5€
    This report has been gathered from public sources. Krediidiinfo can not vouch for the reliability and adequacy and accuracy of the report. Krediidiinfo not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused by use of this report.
    End of report

• torqhosttorqhost Member
    edited May 2013

@jaakka thanks, the issue dept issue was already solved, just takes a few days to update.

Why do you think this is a home address? This is in fact an office building. A simple google search for "kotka 26, tallinn" list a bunch of companies that are located there as well as office space rental offers.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited May 2013

@jaakka go check it out http://goo.gl/maps/kFUCs :)

(About the first thing I do after buying a new VPS or a dedi, is look up the DC's street address, pin it down on Google Map and then go "visit" there in Street View, to check out what's the building is like and how the general area around looks like. Not to look for any problem, but just for fun, it's a bit like travelling around the world :) )

• torqhosttorqhost Member
    edited May 2013

@rm_ Well, its unfortunately not the prettiest place to look at, but almost all DCs here are retrofitted office buildings (even the major exchange hubs). The only one I know which is purpose built is a linx telecom premium DC building here: http://goo.gl/kW1Ez .
    Inside though, the kotka one is on par if not better then the linx telecom one.

• jaakkajaakka Member

You forget the one that inside TV-tower and belongs to Levira. Thats the most modern one yet.

torqhost, that home address was meant as a joke. I reside in Tallinn and i know where Kotka 26 is :=)

• rds100rds100 Member

Kotka str. doesn't sound bad at all. If it was on Lubyanka square - i would be worried ;-)